Total Drama Bronies 48 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

What do you think of the story so far? Anything you like about it? Who are you currently rooting for?

As one of the co-writers of the fic, I'm curious to know your opinions on what you think of Total Drama Equestria. Free free to leave any comments, good, bad, whatever. And if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer any of them!

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

3389584 Well, I'd love for the fic to return or for the author to give control of it to someone else. Because unfortunately, with the way life is treating him, I don't know if he'll ever have time to write another chapter. :ajsleepy:

It's a really good fic, even if it's extremly dated now. And having seen Total Drama itself I can predict up to the final six who will be eliminated.

I am rooting for anyone except:

Rainbow Dash, who is being a jerk for no reason.

Rarity, who is pretty much just following the herd without question.

Fluttershy, who's too blinded by friendship to see the reality of the situation.

Comment posted by Orange Ratchet deleted Jun 26th, 2014

3389589 ...Yeah, you're talking about Total Magic Pony Island. That's written by someone else.

I'm talking about an entirely different Total Drama story, written by JusSonic and myself. Sorry for the confusion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3