~Roleplay~ 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 86

The Changelings used to have a lot of land.

Now they don't.

A new hive organism has taken root- a parasitic, brutal species of black devils that grow their ranks like zombies.

They are Xenomorphs.

(Darkhanos, you're about to have Chrysalis try to interrogate a Runner Xenomorph- unsuccessfully.)

(10-4! Lol, I haven't said that in a long time!)

I look the savage creature in the eye, growling,"Why is your kind here?! What do you plan on doing?!"

The eyeless alien hisses and slams the glass that separates you from it. It can't break through, and it just continues hissing.

I grit my teeth in irritation,

"This cretin bores me. Dispose of it!" I order my guards.

The guards go in, but as soon as they do, the creature breaks the lights. All you can see are the guards' green eyes go out as the animal disposes of them.

The last one bangs on the glass, crying "Please! HELP! PLE-"

He's cut off by a pharyngeal jaw through the skull, causing bits of his cranium and brain to splatter onto the glass. The emergency light turns on, revealing the other guard has a gaping hole in his chest that was brought upon him by the Alien's tail.

"Useless!" I scream as I take to the air. I make my way to the creature to dispose of it myself. I summoned my other guards to tip the odds in my favor.

(Xenomorphs are awesome! So far, I like the way you control them)

The Xenomorph takes out the lights and begins scrabbling, making a hole in the ceiling. It disappears into a nearby vent after realizing how slow its progress has been.

Some of the guards pursued it in the hole it made with prejudice, seething with anger for killing my subjects and their comrades

The only noises heard were screams. In the vent, guards were decapitated, stabbed, and even had their eyes taken out. Only one emerged, screaming, but he cried as he was pulled back in.

His head rolled out of the vent a few seconds later.

I growl and use my magic to blow holes in the vents, seeking to draw you out

The Runner moves unbelievably quickly, easily dodging each blast and getting into another vent that is deeper into the hive.

"Damn it! Attention all Hive guards, we have an intruder heading towards the greater hive. Be advised, bit is extremely dangerous. I repeat an intruder is heading to the greater hive, and it is extremely dangerous! Defend the hive at all costs!"

One guard says, "THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE WALLS!"

Wait, they're?!

My heart froze when I herd my guard say that.

"ALL HIVE GUARDS AND DENIZENS! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!! I REPEAT, WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!! BATTLE FORMATIONS! DEFEND THE HIVE AT ALL COSTS!!!" I commanded as I made my way to the central ccatacombs.

You see a group of guards observing. One of them suddenly whimpers. "The- they're in the ceiling!"

"Concentrate your magic on the ceiling! I ordered, firing my magic at the weakest on the ceiling."

Blood showers down. Thankfully, it misses you, but the guards scream as it hits them.

They're MELTING!

I look in wide eyed terror as I see them melting

"B-by the gods..."

But that isn't enough.

Three Aliens descend while another lashes out with its tail, stabbing one of the guards through the chest and lifting him up to the ceiling. His heart is thrown in pieces everywhere and the Alien slices up, cleaving the Changeling in half. The other guards are torn to shreds. One has his leg torn off and then has the tail blade of an Alien slice downward into his head. Another gets bitten in the jaw by the Alien's pharyngeal jaw.

But one, which hasn't been hit, suffers something worse.

He is pinned and you watch in shock as some... thing pale crawls out from the hole in the ceiling and latches onto the guard's face, its small tail wrapping around the guard's neck. The Aliens leave deeper into the Hive.

(Connect with their hive mind...)

Comment posted by Shadow of the Night deleted Dec 28th, 2013
Comment posted by Shadow of the Night deleted Dec 28th, 2013

I charged my magic to connect with my hive, however, I felt an even more disturbing presence using the same method of communication as we do...

What you see is horrifying.

Images of creatures trapped in walls and those same pale creatures from before attaching to their faces. Eggs, so many of them. Creatures with chests burst outward...

But the most freakish thing is what is in the middle of all this.

I tremble at what I was seeing. There were far too many of them to combat. and that queen...it was a hopless battle we were fighting

Others show.

Variants?!

One bursts out of a changeling. It has a horn. Another bursts out of a Pegasus, and the Chestburster has tiny wings.

They're parasites! They take the D.N.A. of their hosts TO BE MORE DEADLY!!!

It was hopless...my hive was dying and I was absolutly powerless to do anything about it...

I saw one coming for me and I shot a magic beam at it

The creature explodes violently, black limbs flying everywhere along with acid blood.

The only way to defeat these... These... demons will require alliances, even with the worst of your enemies.

I grit my teeth and form another hive mind spell

"Retreat! All of you, Retreat! We must head back to Canterlot!"

The only responses are screams as fortresses burn, children die, or when Xenos breach defenses.

(Huh...I didn't get a response.)

Seeing no other options, I casted a spell amd teleported oit of the hive.

It's easy to see what's happening.

It's just a slaughterhouse. Bodies lay everywhere with holes in their craniums, torn to shreds, missing limbs- it's horrifying. Meanwhile, the seething black mass just swarms over an entire platoon, covering the army of Changelings in seconds.

You can't even hear them scream.

"Forgive me..." I say as I fly off to Canterlot in search of aid.

In the Hive, some manage to see you and take off, very few actually managing to keep up. The rest of those who try to follow are snatched away to be impregnated.

Relieved to at least some members of my hive alive, I redouble my efforts to make it to Canterlot.

Meanwhile, the survivors that are being taken away just scream and cry. Some try to grab the bodies of loved ones, only to be torn away, and those that reach for their still living loved ones are torn away from each other. It's so savage... Why would these beings do this?!

(Do you like how I control the Xenos?)

"Worry not my subjects. They shall be avenged!

(I think you gor then down to a tee. Keep up thr great work!)

(Do you mean take the gore down? That sentence is hard to read.)

Unfortunately, all the Aliens look up.

(Lol, sorry. I meant that you got them down to a tee.)

Knowing that we were spotted, we redouble our efforts, flying as fast and hard as we could

The Aliens ignore you, but they obviously know you've escaped. A large force is definitely going to split off and pursue you...

No. None does. There has to be some sort of planning going on, because why would they not pursue you?!

(Taps shoulder. You control the characters in Canterlot.)

We see Canterlot in the distance. A nervous energy comes over us as we approach. Our last visit here was...less than cordial

The screams of the dying finally vanish.

Canterlot was within reach, but before we could get closer, a force field prevented us from going further

(Forgive me if my posts aren't that great, I'm suffering from a cold after all)

I look desperately, beating against the field

"Please! Let us in! We are in grave danger!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 86