Looking for proofreader 41 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Sweetie Belle's search for immortality is my first fan fiction story. Only Chapter 1 is finished so far. One major aspect of this story is a different interpretations of the character Sweetie Belle. She has her dark moments in the show. In this fic she has, due to extra pressure on her, even more of them. Chapter 1 is adventure genre (Cutie Mark Crusaders are at it again), but as the story progress it will turn more and more dark.

I shall release new chapters in the future. I would very much like to get some volunteers before hand that I can poke for editing and pre-reading when the time comes. I made a mistake of releasing Chapter 1 without having any editors or pre-readers and I don’t want to repeat it.

If you want to be involved as an editor, grammar nazi, proof-reader, pre-reader, idea bouncer or anything else I would be glad for it. Basically, I will accept every and all the feedback anyone can offer me.

If you want to be notified (no obligations) before I release anything just PM me or write your username in my Public Google Doc: Sweetie Belle's search for immortality where I’m developing the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1