Looking for proofreader 41 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Title: Change of heart: The Shadow of Hatred

Tags: Adventure / Romance / Drama

Rating: Mature

General Summary/Description: After learning of an assassination plot targeting Princess Twilight, Flash Sentry is assigned a secret mission to stop the threat and keep Twilight safe. Flash Sentry learns quickly such a task will be easier said than done.

What type of help are you looking for?: Proof-reader

Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: Currently have 21 chapters written out and in need of some serious critiquing and error checking. I have the entire story planned out chapter by chapter but am willing to change things should it help the narrative.

Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): For the most part, everything. While grammar and spell-checks are important, my primary objective is to create a story that is engaging, fun, and hits you where you live.

Other important information: I thrive on strong critique and am very passionate about this story, so I'm willing to go all out to make this story the best it can be. In other words, don't be afraid to absolutely throttle me with constructive criticism, as I'm always willing to learn new things and develop my skills however I can. Hold nothing back.

I have the story posted on fimfiction (but not published) and on gdocs. PM me for a link to whichever means you prefer (or even both).

Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: Skype, fimfiction PM, or G-docs. I'm flexible though and am willing to work with additional means of communication.

Hey there buddy, you still in need of a reviewer?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2