Party Time! 55 members · 123 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

This is a party/debate thread for best cmc. here you can argue as much as you want and delve into anything cmc related it can be best cmc ship or just about anything you think we should know of the cmc.

now my picks are SCOOTALOO as best cmc in general by show canon and SWEETIE BELLE as best cmc in fanon {and sweetie bot} i think that scoots works the best out of the cmc in an anthro/human scenario by a visual and plotbased perspective. i am one of those shippers that likes scoots x sweetie and scoots x self but your opinion may very and thats ok. a good scoots story to me is THE END OF PONIES by shortskirtsandexplosions

Now state your opinions so we can have an aggrement / arguement party

NOTE WOULD YOU GUYS MIND IF I SET UP A POLL SYSTEM FOR FUN YOU CAN SUGGEST POLLS HERE IF YOU WANT AND IF WE GET MORE MEMBERS ILL PROBALLY START A FEATURED STORY THING
HAVE FUN

sugarush13
Group Contributor

1819458 SCOOTALOO IS BEST CRUSADER, END OF STORY

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1819687 i agree with that statment but what is it about scoots that you perticularly enjoy i like her character representation

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

Sweetie belle:twilightsmile:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1819687 I'm probably going to outnumbered here:twilightsmile:

Mending Paw
Group Contributor

1819807 Don't worry. I agree with you. Not just because I stalk you I'm your friend, but because I thoroughly enjoy her.:pinkiehappy:

Sweetiebellema121
Group Admin

1820285 :twilightsmile: then it's a tie:twilightsmile:

Mending Paw
Group Contributor
F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1819801 i could have guessed:twilightblush:

also what in perticular do you think makes her stand aboved the rest in your opinion

and does the poll thing sound good

sugarush13
Group Contributor

1819778 I like how she's really tough, but is soft on the inside, she'll try her best to do stuff and is very imaginitave

sugarush13
Group Contributor

1819807 maybe, maybe not

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1821073 i also like how through all the hardships she faces she persevers and lives

sugarush13
Group Contributor

1821102 Shes totally awesome

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1821122 cant denie that logic:scootangel:

Laeendreab
Group Contributor

I'm gonna go for Sweetie Belle. Why? Cause her relationship with Rarity is an exact replica of me and my sister's relationship. That's all I guess...
:derpytongue2:

F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1822749 oh thats respectible even though i thinks scoots is the best the only actual cmcs that i dont lik os babs

applebloom is meh

sugarush13
Group Contributor
F1utt3rshy
Group Admin

1824770 indeed kind sir

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18