Evil League of Evil 52 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

Is your name so vile that people dare not speak it, or can only say it in whispered tones, for fear of death from on high?

Mine is. If you say my name in r/gaming on Reddit, it you will be automatically banned. I have never set claw in there to my recollection (and if it I did, it was but a Tuesday), and yet still, they fear my presence.

Where is your name a thing so dark that none dare breathe a word of it?

Uhh... the only one I can think off the top of my head is at one of the hobby shops at Magic night when I was still a teenager? I used to run a lot of net decked stuff, with a bit of my own spin (if you can consider throwing Umezawa's Jitte inappropriate decks a clever spin :P). I used to win pretty consistently, and I recall using U/G Madness. It came to a point where people where everyone was saying I could turn any colour into a control deck, even green, just because my Madness had some blue control aspects to go with the green beef.

After that, I began splashing green into home brewed control decks, just to keep up the reputation of turning any colour into control. People didn't like that. I think I ruined green for a few people.

Yeah, that, and the craziness chaotic shenanigans I brought to the table got people to revile my name for a bit. Well, at least until players who were far more hardcore showed up.

Ok. I got a few more. I think in the old RP forum I used to go to thought I was really, really weird. Again, with the craziness. I used to be much less concerned with what I said back then. Way too many TMI moments.

Oh, and I remember starting a forum war. Stupidest reason, too. Was definitely hated in that. Hmph. The wonders of being younger and not as wise.

I guess I might scare Bad Horse a bit and vice versa? Like, he's scared that I've got some sort of spy network observing him 24/7 (which is totally true, btw). I'm scared that I'm going to be laying face down in a ditch, sporting a fancy trench knife with spiked handle guard deep in the back of my head.

Yet we still speak to each other all friendly like. So does this last one count?

But really. The people who should be disgusted with one's name is their parents :P Imagine having to have raised someone so damn evil, eh?

Bad Horse
Group Admin

If you say my name in r/gaming on Reddit, it you will be automatically banned.

[citation needed]

If so, I'm impressed. :trixieshiftright:

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

Some of the reddit mods on r/gaming posted the whole list in an IRC channel, and I'm told that was what it meant:

The person who first found out about it was outraged about some Daniel Vavra (whoever that chump is), but some folks noticed my name on there right next to his.

I'm terribly amused.

Bad Horse
Group Admin

4156539 I'd guess it generates a report rather than a ban, but... it's still creepy. Congratulations. I'm promoting you to an admin. :trixieshiftright:

I guess Daniel Vavra is this guy. It makes some sense. He works with video games.

Tit Dragon, I knew you accidentally burned fics, good or bad (but mostly good), but what the hell do you do outside of fimfic? Like, whose cereal did you (probably) accidentally piss in?

I bet he was like all, "Our cereal smells most pugnant. Blameth the cow that giveth thy milk? Or blameth the foul lizard that standeth before us that urinate in our bowl?"

And Titanium Dragon was like, "Dude, I don't know what your issue is. I'm just over here, reverting some Wikipedia vandalism. I'm minding my own business. Did you check the expiry date on your milk?" His talons were quick, yet delicate as he tapped the buttons on his keyboard.

The King Guy Man stood up furiously from his throne, spilling his bowl of Fruity Pebbles. A few curdles tumbled out, unnoticed like sea urchins gleefully rummaging through the alleyways of Stalliongrad. "The dragon protesteth thine transgressions? An act of cowardice, we say! Thou shall pay for thy crimes! We declareth thine name beeth stricken from history!"

He held out his hand and extended his index with a regal flourish. With the disdain of a light rain in spring, he pushed a gigantic red button set into his throne's armrest. Red lights flickered rapidly as a trilling klaxon filled the air.

Titanium Dragon's eyebrow arched as he held a soured expression on his lips, which smoothened itself into a smirk. He shrugged as he began to chuckle. "I didn't piss in your cereal. But sure. Whatever, buddy. Knock yourself out."

Enraged, the King Guy Man turned off the alarms and stomped away, kicking his overturned bowl of cereal. He then wrote out a declaration of censorship and sent it to a nearby town.

The soft taps of keyboard keys and harmonious dragon humming could be heard over the screams as the town spontaneously caught fire. Fiery rioting and flaming looting ran rampant like a Target on Black Friday.

Titanium Dragon smiled. All was not well, but it sure as hell was funny as fuck to watch.

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

Actually, I accidentally set myself up as a semi-messianic figure amongst a certain group of people.

I know, it happens to the best of us.

I still haven't quite figured out what to make of them.

Bad Horse
Group Admin

4157824 You fooled me, TD. Here I thought you'd been evil, when you were actually doing good. I'm very disappointed in you.

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

Oh, like you've never set up a cult before.

Can you guys give me pointers on starting up a cult, please?

Like, I want it to be about the sacrifice of oneself to the gears of industry. Sales for the Sales God and all that jazz. Consumerism is one of the greater evils out there, eh?

Bad Horse
Group Admin

4160763 It would do more evil if you first move someplace with 5 weeks vacation or a strong social consciousness, like Germany, Sweden, Thailand, or Japan. There are already plenty of cults like that in America. We call them C-corporations.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11