Sunset Shimmer Shippings 1,138 members · 721 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

and

Well now ... :pinkiegasp:
The story behind this is long and complicated, involving my intense intent to make my crossover for Agents of SHIELD (anyone watching it?) and MLP: FiM work with the rest of my crossovers for the Marvel Cinematic Universe because I'm psycho over things like that.
Colgate ended up as Skye with Sunset Shimmer as Agent Ward. As I'm convinced those two are going to end up together in the show, I started mulling THIS paring over.
And then my brain started to hurt,so I'm now writing this to see if anyone has any theories.
Please share your thought or just your general :rainbowhuh:-ness.

bacon eating habits and teeth brushing. That is all.

1889685 I still have no idea how the fandom reached the conclusion that Minuette is a dentist :ajbemused:

because her alternate name is Colgate and her mane/tail looks like toothpaste.

1889702 :rainbowhuh: To me it really does not.
I'm still confused. Her Cutie Mark is nothing to do with dentistry.

You have to brush your teeth for two minutes. An hourglass is an excellent way to keep track of time (not all hourglasses last an hour).

Look at her tail carefully.

1889734 ... I see a tail that doesn't resemble toothpaste.
Well, I'll remain practically the only member of the fandom who doesn't like Colgate but likes Minuette.

lmagine
Group Admin

I like this idea...:raritystarry:

Fernesh
Group Contributor

1889771 Nah, I like Minuette too, but not Colgate :raritystarry:
(plus she's my favorite background pony)
And I didn't knew that Agents of SHIELD was already available. I'm gonna watch it right now :pinkiehappy:

I didn't name her :rainbowderp: there is a reason though.

This is from forever ago but can this ship please be called "Bacon Flavored Toothpaste"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11