~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,675 members · 9,312 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey could someone make a fanfic out of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUXAcw22W8 with the same slightly dark slightly funny feel too it? The elements of insanity thus portrayed are quite awesome. So if you enjoy this video or have already done so and have some skill In this genre I would love to see this.

Thank you for your time
- somerandomness1
Warning video contains some mild violence and some abusive language

2785273 My whole novel is about being possessed and people have told me that it has a comedy touch to it. It doesn't have the corrupted Elements of Harmony, though. I wanted to do that, but scraped the idea when season 4 removed EoH from canon.

2785329 hmm That is cool. I usually do not do dark, but the elements of insanity were just terrific.
I will have to read some of your novel and see what it is like. I will try to give feedback if you want.

2785367 Yes, I do like feedback very much. That is the reason why I write everything in public Google Doc. Anypony can see and influence my works as they are being produced. I especially like critique. It makes me better myself and my stories. So, don't hold yourself back with giving feedback. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4