~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,678 members · 9,341 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Here's the set up. I have a pony waking up from death. He's being hunted by others because he's a Vampony. I'm drawing inspiration from:

Fallout: (Equestria has changed to the point where it's a completely different land. How? Twilight, after seeing the death of Celestia and Luna takes it upon herself to rise both the sun and the moon. The power of it overwhelms her and she becomes Queen Dark Sun, as the sun is now always eclipsed by the moon, resulting in magic levels to fluctuate and make Equestria wildlife to morph due to the magic)

Dark Souls: (something, or someone is raising the sleeping dead for a purpose, though the true nature of it is unknown. What is known is that the undead struggle to keep sanity as death seems to reject them, allowing them to come back to life over and over again.)

The Wicher: (Monsters and other magical forces run freely and these undead ponies that are rising up seem adept in slaying them for others, but only for coin, and that's paid up front. Never trust the living.)

The way the story is written is first person with an emphases on survival, scavenging and combat. With the combination of influences, it's not a true cross over of one story arc, so I'm having some difficulty with what the actual plot is, though it's just going from one event to another at the moment.

5253828 Eh. PM me and I'll let you bounce ideas off me. I enjoy world building and nitty gritty fantasy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2