Digimon Crossovers 168 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So I originally posted this as a blog post on profile page after announcing I'd be doing more work on my Digimon/Equestria Girls crossoevr fic, Equestria Girls: Digital Destiny. Not getting the results I was looking for, I decided to repost that blog on some other separate forums to see if I can't get some more responses. I've decided to reinstate an idea I originally canned from my Digimon story because I found it to be intitally unimportant. However, I currently thinking it would be fun to re-implement this idea with your guys' help. I want to give the digimon in my fic english voice actors like if the story were shot for the digimon cartoon.

When a new digimon, or multiple digimons, are introduced in new chapters, I'll place up a new forum post (or blog post depending on their popularity in the future) so you guys can give suggestions as to who you think should voice that digimon. You can suggest any voice actor or regular actor you want to voice the digimon, but please give me some sample of their work alongside it, I do not know every famous voice actor in the business. The ones I like the most I will place in the description section of the chapter that digimon first appears in.

For this first forum post, we have two digimon:
*Dorumon

*Devimon

Please leave your suggestions in the comment section below if you wish to partake in helping me. Thank you all, and have a wonderful rest of your day.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1