In Memory Of 13 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Pump It Up
Group Admin

Sorry it took so long; I was trying to think of the right things to say. But what can one say about another person to fully capture the other’s essence, their existence?

Monday, September 2nd, 2013, Posey died of complications from a suicide attempt.

Posey was a great person; I may not have known her that long, but I could tell.

She was a skilled storyteller, her first chapter of Mare in the Mountains enrapturing me, not to mention the fact that I had already liked her character and wanted to read about the character immediately.

I had heard from someone on Fimfiction that she was like Pinkie Pie, always happy. She was also helpful; from what I can remember, she would help people in The Writer’s Group when someone posted a thread.

She was schizophrenic and had been off her medication for a little while. It is a shame that a person with such potential committed suicide, and I’m sad that I couldn’t have known her longer or know her more.

So be sure to pray for her and her family or friends, or if you aren’t religious, at least give your respects either here or on this blog post.

Thank you for your time.
Pump It Up

It sounds as if she was a lovely person. My condolences to any of her friend who might read this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2