Philomena's Phoenixy Fanfictions 81 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
deletingthisaccount
Group Admin

What kind of parents are phoenixes? Did Philomena have parents? Any ideas on the life cycle of phoenixes? We know they care for their chicks to an extent, so I want to know just what sort of headcanons you guys have about this part of a phoenix's life.

Phoenix's are trolls and hate dragons.:trollestia:

Okay, fine... I think phoenixes are loyal creatures and aren't common. I think the phoenixes have the same knowledge as a pony. They might also have a tradition of protecting their young ones through dangerous times. That's all I've got.

Oh, yeah and they've got their awesome attack mode.

1745235>>1745255 Being nigh immortal, or shall we say fantastically long lived, nests, eggs, and hatchlings would be cared for by both parents:scootangel:, eggs would be the most vulnerable stage :fluttershysad: (reason seen in the Episode: Dragon Quest). A long, long development span, but they seem to be quite capable of flight at a very young age so attentive parenting is a must. Also being highly intelligent, independence is a hallmark of the species. :yay: Trying to hand/hoof raise one would literally take the patience of Celestia herself ... :facehoof:(did I just say that?) :eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4