Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I have an idea, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to write it. I'm currently working on two other stories and working 40 hours a week, but this IDEA is just something want to have live--even if I'm not the one who ends up writing it. I'm fully ready to help give further input, character ideas, and other stuff to anyone willing to give it a shot. I'm also an able editor.

What if you lived thirty years of your life in the duty of your country, doing things no sapient being would ever dream of, both amazing and horrible? What if you were only eight-years-old, had not taken a single life, and knew nothing beyond innocence? What if you were scared and undamaged at the same time? What if you were one the most important mission of your life and fell asleep in you igloo ... only to wake up in a bed, and were a child again? Only this time, what if you had a completely different set of memories to accompany your awakening along with the old? Or are they new? What if you no looked the same either and had, in fact, changed races? What if ... your family was stolen from you the same day? Would you cower like the child you are, or would you give up your innocence and save your family? Or would you even go on a crusade to find what had happened to your soldier-self and ignore your family? Would you embrace the new reality or reject it? Which reality would you embrace? The life of a soldier or the life of a child?

This is the decision I have to make, and the outcome is not as easy to follow as you would imagine. This is the story I have for you. So, come and join me in an Identity Crisis.

In case you want to know, it can be either a HiE or not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1