Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

story idea/premise is for grabs. I don't know if this has been done yet or is a good idea. I am drinking.
It's just a Idea/premise, most likely not well-thought out. Its for adoption.
Idea has been adopted by: The Villain in Glasses

A few millennia to a Decamillenium, Humans came into existence as a form of primitive Hunter-gatherer society but sadly the various other "species" (Ponies, Griffons and zebra) had already firmly established their domains and civilizations (in other words, they have all the good tech and land by now) and not wanting to deal with primitive barbaric "carnivores" or potential "rivals". Expelling or forcing them off from anywhere near any of their lands, eventually driving them deep into the very vast domains of the " Feral dragons" (who were in a sense sleeping, when this was taking place) and are soon forgotten into the annals of time. The Humans relieved that they were not being chased/hunted down by "Shiny demons" (The other species in armor) anymore and in this strangely desolate (Dragons ate everything that can walk) but rich and fertile lands, soon establishing pseudo villages and farms (copied by looking at the other races and how they do it).

However all the Dragons soon woke up a century or so later and instead of driving the Humans out of their lands and back out into the lands they were chased from. They decide on something a bit more sinister, after seeing them spread out and expand in such a short amount of time, in desolate or uninhabitable terrain and etc with such tenacity.

They decided to instead use the Humans as a form of self-sufficient cattle, letting them grow big before beginning a "culling" on for a feast after waking from a 40-50 year long sleep and scattering the survivors to once again rebuild (unable to flee the lands of the dragon on fear of the other races killing them or something). This would soon begin a cycle where the Humans after a "culling" would rebuild their cities and homes to be bigger and stronger then their previous incarnations as if to spite the dragons, their populace studying the dragons and new ways/technology to fight them and maybe kill them.

When the dragons return once again for the "cycle", the older humans would fight back (the dragons always enjoy a bit of entertainment before a meal) almost ineffectively while the younger ones and refugees would flee and hide with as much information for the next generation of Humans as to continue their efforts of the previous and rebuild.

This idea is where after one of the "cycles" has ended, the Humans once again rebuild their homes and continue the perhaps "fruitless" research of trying to slay the dragons. Survivors combing the ruins of their cities for anything to help rebuild, somehow finds a survivor (though dying from wounds and a few missing limbs). He speaks that he has overheard the dragons speaking during their "feast" of some kind of weapon called the "Elements" and that it has defeated a god. The Humans heartened at this discovery of a potential weapon are soon dismayed at the fact that these "elements" exist far from their homes and in the lands of the " Shiny demons" known as Po-Ni (or Ponies) that drove their ancestors to this cursed and blessed lands.

However realizing that in order to try and break this continuous cycle of rebuilding,researching and hiding, and unable to divert any large amounts of manpower due to construction projects and rebuilding. They send a group of trained and young volunteers, to recover and perhaps steal the "elements" from the "shiny demons".
Skip a bit and in Equestria, the main six are ambushed and the Elements have been stolen by strange bipedal beings and Spike almost getting killed after one of them sees him and screams "Dragon" in a extremely ancient dialect of equestrian.

Idea has been adopted by: The Villain in Glasses
If this is a bad idea, I get it. It's not well-thought out.
This is for adoption
feel free to change bits of it, If you take it.
it's just a idea.

Damn dude, you just keep cranking out really good ideas

Yeah, this always happens when I start drinking and I've been drinking a bit more then usual now.

Not gonna nag you, but that can't be good for your health
Though this idea... it's even more appealing than the last one

Your right, it's really not good for my health and I'm amazed at how good my auto-correct is on my phone.
It's just I've been going thru a lot of things now more then usual and this kinda puts me in a "Thinking" state of mind and "thinking" state of mind, means Ideas.

Also, same rules as usual like the last one and all my ideas.
It's for adoption so you can take it, if you want.
Feel free to change it, if you adopted it.
If you need help with the ideas and etc, etc, Feel free to ask.
If you want more ideas, I think a few more will pop out soon depends though; and my blog here has the rest in list form.

I think I'll take it. As for the other thing, I hope you feel better soon man.

This kinda reminds me of the Wraithe in Stargate: Atlantis. I like this idea and hope it comes to fruition :twilightsmile:

Thanks.

Sure, I'll just mark it down and Thanks.

5831092 Definitely put me in mind of that too.

5831234 It's a good Idea and I hope it's executed well by whoever makes it into a story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10