The Toby Mason Appreciation Association 189 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
fred2266
Group Admin

I've read through every comment on A New Home III, as well as every thread ever made in this group for the past day.

A lot of memories were forged here, thanks to that story, as well as this group, and I'd like to thank you all for being apart of them. I'll truly never forget my time here.

"For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for..."

SK Alex
Group Contributor

"I've become a part of their heart just as they've become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then, if they don't forget me, then our hearts will be one."

You know I went through a lot of rocky times when this place was active... But, now I feel like I really have changed as a person and evolved through life. Maybe everything that happened, it was to prepare me to see if I was ready to face the future. And to see that everyone around here cared for one another, it makes me wish I did the same then, but that was in the past. Now it's time to live in the present and make it an awesome future. So to everyone out there, especially to my close friends, you know who you all are, thanks for everything. :)

All of you are awesome and I'm glad I know you guys

fred2266
Group Admin

4456426 You're welcome. :)

fred2266
Group Admin
Comment posted by The Mysterious Lombax deleted Jul 25th, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6