CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
MLPfield 3
Group Admin

Hello everypony I've got something I would like to say. I founded this group two days, nine hours ago. Since then we have grown at an alarming rate to fifty members. I have a list of people I want to thank and that's called the Members button, yea you know the one right up there. But the first five people I thank that comes to mind are: Red Mare, LoganD1231, SweetAI Belle, arcum42, and my friend John who got me into MLP. I would like to say I love the each and every one of y'all for helping this group grow to this and I can't wait to see it grow more.:fluttercry:

Your founder,
MLPfield 3

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1659072 Well trust me I was tearing up while writing that I would like for it to be longer, but nobody want's a scientific theory for a thank you note.

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1659091 I can't tell I just know that without anyone of y'all I wouldn't have tried to go this far.

Nothing like getting your feed completely and utterly flooded by this group's thread, huh? :ajbemused:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1659855 You know there's a setting to stop threads from coming through and this one was actually kind of heartfelt to everyone that's helped build this including the members we have...

1659880 Sorry, found that afterwards.

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1660116 It's ok... I will admit it I do put alot of threads up....

serebii
Group Admin

1659053 thats sweet:pinkiesad2:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1660619 It's true.:fluttercry: I don't know how this group would've turned out without every single one of y'all.

serebii
Group Admin

1660635 well i know their will always be cmc fans so the club well grow :ajsmug: you have no idea what your dealing with when season 4 comes out so try not to get overwhelmed:scootangel:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1660715 What's the season four thing supposed to mean?

serebii
Group Admin

1660723 it will give bronys new ideas in if its cmc episode they we get more personality on the cmc who knows maybe scoots will finally fly just what i hopping :heart:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1660852 I hope she at least gets her cutie mark and if more people join it may get a bit harder, but it won't stop me from keeping this group alive and maintained.:scootangel:

serebii
Group Admin

1660861 ya confidence :yay:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1660996 Confidence and stupidity.... Nah I'm joking this will work out no matter how much time I have to sink into it.

serebii
Group Admin

1661003 hope your right. this is off topic but who is your favorite cmc and if you havetime why:unsuresweetie:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1661120 I'm not a very busy person at one o'clock in the morning so I can sit a spell and it would be Scootaloo:scootangel:. The reasons are:
1. She's just so darn cute.
2. She always dives head first into stuff. (Just like me)
3. She wants to fly, but can't. (Again just like me.)
That's about all I can think of for now. I'm sure somewhere there is sub-conscious reasons reflecting the personalities, but I would rather not look into those.

serebii
Group Admin

1661148 i was hoping you say scoots :pinkiehappy:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1661226 We actually have a thread that just popped up after you asked me that question. So go hit it up.:scootangel:

serebii
Group Admin

1661231 the only reason i said if your not busy is because my group that helps me with my fic are busy at this time :twilightsheepish:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1661261 I'm usually not that busy. Everything is running smoothly here in the group so there is not reason to get hyped about nothing. We don't have any events planned... yet and nobody is starting crap in the forums or posting a story that shouldn't be in here. So with tranquility comes rest.:scootangel:

serebii
Group Admin

1661279 lucky you i wish i had time to spare. :raritydespair: the only reason i can talk to you is because im wait on my editer to send me back the story:ajsleepy:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1661327 Damn... I wish I didn't have time to spare I hate being at home all day and not doing anything but writing.

serebii
Group Admin

1661331 i know how you feel but its worth ponies or bronys wanting to read it:twilightsmile: so its a far trade if you ask me :twilightblush: but some days are like this :facehoof: and this:twilightangry2::raritycry:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1661350 Trust me.... I know those days. I may get to lounge around all day, but I'm almost three weeks behind in school because my guardian has yet to enroll me. So yea spare time kinda comes at a cost.:unsuresweetie:

serebii
Group Admin

1661365 well i know the first week is no homework but 2weeks homework is gonna be a lot the best thing to do is see if you can take a test on what you missed and hope that give you time to study it that way if you get a 70% or higher no homework:twilightsheepish: but that gonna be hard if this is not to personal can i ask what grade your in :scootangel: im a 11 grade if you wanted to know:moustache:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1661402 Should be in 11th, but I jacked around last year and failed so I'm sitting in 10th... I wanna take a general I.Q test and try to get bumped up to 12th next year.

serebii
Group Admin

1661410 that could work :ajsmug: but why doesn't jack around in 9th like everypony else sorry had to use eveypony still funny to me :rainbowlaugh:

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1661422 Well my nineth grade year I did, but I had just enough credits to skim by. My tenth grade year I got put into a virtual schooling and if you got on a computer is doing school work your main priority... Didn't think so. Ima crash for the night.

serebii
Group Admin

1661426 ok thank you for keeping me comply while i wait:heart::twilightblush: see you later

MLPfield 3
Group Admin

1661440 Your welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33