The Official Superman Brony Fan Group! 52 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So I was rolling through comicvine.com and I happened to stumble on this interesting blog post pertaining to Batman vs. Superman... it is rather lengthy but it explains in great detail all of their fights and who had the edge in everyone of their confrontations. (Spoiler alert: Superman had the edge in almost every occurrence) Read it, learn it, remember it and the next time a Bat-freak tries to tell you that Batman could beat Superman tell them to look this up.

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/citizenbane/blog/superman-vs-batman/79268/]

I always try to be neutral in this one, after all these years I'm believe that in a full fight they would end in a draw.
Now after seeing that article I'm feeling more inclined to Superman here.

But again, after all these years, I thing we're all taking it on the wrong side. Look, what about Superman vs Gotham and Batman vs Metropolis? Who would do the other's job better

Well... the they are two very different cities and two very different personalities. Metropolis was a lot like Gotham before Superman arrived, it was just shiner, but it still had the underground gangs, political corruption and all the things Gotham had if they were to trade places I think there would be a considerable change in their cities, but the job would still be done and done well.

Not sure, I mean, have you seen the inmates of Striker for example? I can believe that Batman could win against the Intergang or The 100. But against Atomic Skull or Bizarro? I seriously doubt about that.
The same goes for Superman, the brutes like Killer Croc or Clayface? Easy as cake. But the super-genious like The Riddler or Ra's Al Ghul would be more than a threat for the Man of Tomorrow.

It would be a very interesting comic to read though.

Good god it would.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6