The Official Superman Brony Fan Group! 52 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Captain Lunar
Group Admin

The Man of Steel has had quite a few ladies in his life. However, what is your favorite?

Mine?

Lori Lemaris. Yeah. Mermaid from Atlantis with the ability to grow legs on land, thankfully avoiding the old "Mermaid Problem", as well as all the other standard Atlantian powers. Why do I like her? Well for one I always go for Supes hooking up with non-humans since it's cool, she's LIKE Wonder Woman in that she could withstand Super "hanky panky", and this could lead to a Super-Aquaman which is just awesome! Also mermaids are awesome in general

1629017 you... totally just copy and pasted that from that lost responce, didn't you? :trixieshiftright:

I, my self, like Lana Lang. It probably just the red hair, though...

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1629142 Yes........ It's actually what inspired the thread. Hey, don't judge me! I run this group! I could BAN you if I wanted! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy:

1629163 No you won't

Do you know how hard it is to find someone who can actually put up a well thought out comic argument?

Fairly :moustache:

At this point, you're like... the Nightwing to my Red Hood

I think what I like most about him is that, aside from being punisher meets Batman (sans some of the brutality), when he isn't directly opposing the Bat-family, he's trolling them some how. :trollestia:

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1629261 I like Jason too. He's actually one of my favorite Bat-Family members................ When written well that is. :ajbemused:

1629261 I think Jason became much cooler when he became the Red Hood.

1629277 Scott Lobdell? :ajbemused:

I hate that they gave him amnesia just as soon is got the closure he needed with Batman

1629598 Right when it was starting to get good, after 'Death of the Family', they messed him up.

Question: You've read a lot of Marvel comics, right? Was Lobdell better for Marvel than DC?

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1629629 Well he wrote Age of Apocalypse and Onslaught to name a couple and his run on Uncanny X-Men was really good.............. He was good for the X-Men, but I don't recall reading anything else he did at Marvel. Still Age of Apocalypse is a pretty good testament to what he's capable of as it's one of the best X-Men stories out there, right up there with Days of Future Past and The Dark Phoenix Saga.

1629677 Then there is only one explanation

Marvel sent him to DC to sabotage the Teen Titans, Red Hood and the Outlaws and Superman :trixieshiftleft:

Marvelous Bastards

Captain Lunar
Group Admin

1630164 Either that or he doesn't GET Teen Titans, Red Hood and The Outlaws, or Superman and DC should have him do something like Doom Patrol which is basically their X-Men and let him do something really innovative with them.

my favorite Superman love interest, Lois Lane.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13