Comments ( 262 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 262
Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1623442 (Alrighty then)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1623404>>1623298
(Just don't plan on trying to make me nsfw, it's one battle you have no chance of winning:eeyup:)

Sorry...You have to understand, I'm a Catholic first...I'll try to be a bit more careful with what I say in future....

But anyway, my life back in Venezia? Well, I grew up in one of the more rough areas of the city. You have to tough and be quick on your feet to last. I spent most of my youth running with a gang of thieves, we stole from the rich-folk and sold the valuables on the black market for profit. Around the age of 19, I left the gang and went independent on my own. A member of the Venetian Mafia noticed me and my talents and decided to put my thievery skills to a larger use; stealing military-grade weapons and selling it on the black market.

A few years later, again, I moved here and went independent once again. And now, I will confess, I conduct arms dealing out of SportsTech. I sell to pretty much anyone, if you've got the Florins, I got the business. You should stop by one time, just ask for my more 'exclusive' store items, and make sure the hop is empty when you do so...

1623473 I would but I've got me own weapons supplier. An old friend from the IRA. I can get just about anything from him. He looks at his watch, seeing that it was getting late he knew that he had to get back to the pub. He still had some repairs to make before he could open it. Well, I should probably get going. The pub ain't gonna fix itself.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

alright, arrivederci. You ought to hire out some staff for when you go out somewhere. That's what George is for back at my store.

1623526 I will at some point. But first I'd like to get the damn thing up and running. Céad slán With that he turns around and starts walking away.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Ciao
As you leave, Carmen turn to face the deck of the boat and examines the recently stolen gold watch on her wrist.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(This is your cue)

1623450 (Cue Joker assassination attempt.)

(Oh... how is this going to go down? Sigh. Well then, time to ruin my characters reputation.)

1623646 (it's you try to assassinate me while I leave the yacht.)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Nothing like a good reputation-ruining, aye?)

(Ugh. When did you get off the boat? Due to my singe-mindness, I didn't find a transition.)

Terry was wearing a stereotypical assassin-esque cloak, hiding in an alleyway. She could see her targets vehicle was parked rather close to it, so it was the best option as of yet.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1623669>>1623672
Carmen turns around to look back into the city, starting to get bored of the party; not enough drinking games.....That, and all she'd managed to swipe tonight was a tie and a gold watch, albeit a nice watch.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1623672 "Nice outfit" Joker said sarcastically on Terry's ear piece.

1623672 Naomhán walked to his car. Knowing that Joker knew about him he kept his guard up, ready to fight at a moments notice. As he got closer to his car he could feel someone watching. As he got to his car he went to his inside jacket pocket, as if he was looking for his key's.

1623677>>1623676>>1623679
Terry chuckled, preparing a triggering spell for her 'make things go boom' spell, (as she liked to call it) planted on his car.

Hear ya loud n' clear... if all goes well, I won't have to re-attach my arm today.

She licked her sharp teeth.

3... 2...

1623680 Seeing a very faint glow coming from an alley, he stopped. Maybe I shouldn't drive. I have had quite a bit to drink tonight. With that he removes his hand from his pocket, puts his hands together and starts walking away from his locked car. His course would take him past the alleyway.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1623680>>1623685
Looking out, Carmen eyed Naomhán curiously
Why didn't he take the car?......

1623685>>1623687

Merde...

She stopped the spell before it could activate; turning off all light, and diving into the open vent grate, (An improvised escape route) watching for him in case he walked into the alleyway. The unicorn proceeded to pop out a silencer'd glock, in case things didn't go her way. Even if she did fail miserably, at least she could escape this way.

1623691 1623687 He continued walking, and passes the alleyway. The second that he got to where he couldn't properly see into the alley he pushed his back against the wall. Secretly drawing a Beretta handgun and attaching a silencer to it he holds it underneath his jacket, but aimed at the alley. To all but the trained eye it just looks like he loitering.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1623691>>1623704
What is he doing?.....

"Ma'am, may I interest you in a wine?"
Hmm? Oh, si, thank you...

Carmen takes her wine and continues watching Naomhán, wondering what he's doing in that alleyway.

Terry saw a faint flicker of clothing, and a extremely light noise from down the alleyway. That's when she remembered she still had the bomb spell.

Eh, what the hell.

She activated the trigger to the bomb. A joker-esque laugh pierced the air, (From the bomb; nothing like terror.) followed by the explosion...

1623712 1623710 Naomhán saw a faint blink of light before his car exploded. So I was right. And by that laugh I'd guess this is Jokers doing. He silently thought to himself not taking his eye's off the alley, but paying attention to his surroundings.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1623712>>1623718
*le BOOM!*

The entire boat erupted in a chorus of screams and shouts as the party-goers, Carmen included, looked towards the explosion in shock

Stercore sanctum! What the fuck was that?

1623712 1623710 1623677 (it's almost 2am here so I may have to finish this tomorrow.)

(Same over here; c'mon, let's at least finish a fight scene before you go.)

1623731 (then we need to be fast.)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1623723>>1623712>>1623677
(Sure, no problem. Damn time-zones)
Amid the confusion on the Joker's private yacht, Carmen makes her way to the yachts luggage compartment, taking out a small bag, before making her way to the women's bathroom.

A few minutes later she emerges, out of the dress and wearing her usual, casual, attire once again and makes her way back to the edge of the boat, revolver in hand. She would prefer to let the events run their course, and was merely getting ready if the fight made its way to the boat, so she was able to defend herself if necessary.

(Go go POWER RANGERS!)

Terry waited for her target's next move.

1623741 Thinking for a second he takes out a grenade and a dud grenade. He pulls the pin on the dud and throws it into the alley. Then waits for whatever happens next.

1623750>>1623740
A green ball slowly rolled down next to the vent. Terry's eyes widened as she whacked it back with her hoof. There was no boom.

The fu- oh...

She closed the vent, ducking down in case another grenade were to be thrown. It would singe her clothes, but wouldn't kill her.

1623755 Seeing that no light came out from the alley, he cursed himself seeing that his plan didn't work. He put away the other grenade choosing not to waist it. He then removed a small mirror from his wallet and used it to peek around the corner. Seeing no one in the alley he puts the mirror back and takes out a short knife with his gun. Holding the Beretta in his right hand, while holding the knife handle against against his his right hand with his left with the blade pointing down, he enters the alley. he walks five steps before noticing where the dudnade is, and how it's farther from where it landed.

Terry heard stepping coming closer to her position; and she attempted to distract whomever had come into the alleyway.

She cast a spell; the light from her horn hidden under her cloak.

A joker-esque laugh echoed throughout the entire alleyway, overwhelming anyone or anything in it. Her being used to it, she could stand it.

1623780 This would hurt if it you'd never been in an Irish argument. He thought to himself. Fuck... It still sort of does. Fighting through the ringing in his ears he uses the loud laugh to mask his movements as he creeps closer to the vent. As well taking out the pin on the non-dud grenade, but holding the spoon. Just as the laugh finishes he stabs the knife into the edge of the air vent ripping it off as he lets go of the spoon of the 'nade. 1... 2... 3!!! He throws the cooked 'nade into the vent, and backs off.

Terry screamed, placing a sheild spell around the nade. It exploded inside, making her slam her nose into the vent's wall, breaking it.

"SON OF A-"

She flipped out her glock, shooting bullets everywhere outside the vent, before scrambling inwards to the other vent exit. At least one bullet had to have hit the guy.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1623796>>1623808
Hearing the explosion and the following gunshots, panic breaks out once again on the boat. Only Carmen remained calm as she continued watching. Part making sure the fight stays where it is, part wondering where the hell the police are...somebody had to have called them...

1623808 1623817 1623677 She was right about one hitting the guy. it was just luck that round managed to ricochet and hit Naomhán in the left hand. Dropping the knife he bit back a yell, shaking his hand after pushing the bullet out. He picked up his knife and took out some cloth to help stop the bleeding. He then turned and made his way out of the alley, and turned again to see Carmen staring from the ship. After putting away his gun and knife he subtly waved at her, and began walking home again.

(Time for sleepy times. Oíche mhaith agus codladh sámh.)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1623832 1623808
Carmen simply returned a nob as Naomhán waved to her.

As the party-goers started to talk among themselves about what had just happened, Carmen decided it was time for her to depart as well; distant sirens indicated the police were on their way. they were bound to interrogate the people on the ship and it wouldn't do for her, a known arms-dealer, to be seen by the police in the vicinity of a recent gunfight. Especially when said arms-dealer had a revolver on her person.

Picking up her bags, she stowed the gun inside her jacket and casually strolled down the gangplank and made her way home, whistling a merry tune as she went.

(Cya, breh)

Terry broke out of another vent; ditching her cloak revealing casual clothes. Thank Luna for this anthro spell. She thought, adjusting her nose back into place. She began walking the opposite direction of the scene, noticing a woman slowly walking along as well.

(We both know which woman that is. :P)

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(Yes, yes we do)
As Carmen walks down the road two police cars pass, their sirens blaring. She smiles to herself, satisfied they didn't think to stop her.
She doesn't notice Terry and keeps on her path home.

Such a splendido night out...Shame it had to come to an end so suddenly. Ah well, I can always hit up the nightclub...shops closed anyway, I can go home when I please...I wonder if they're showing any late-night movies?

She did look kinda cu- no, not at the moment. She needed to get her ass kicked by Joker first. With a sigh, she considered trudging along.

Should've seen that nade coming... ugh. I'm losing my game, aren't I...

She continued to question herself, checking her glock; and sticking it back into her pocket.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

(You want some interaction between the two? Or leave it at this?)
It starts to rain
figlio di una cagna.....
Carmen quickly darts under the balcony of a nearby apartment complex to wait out the rain.
(all set up if you wanna)

(Interaction time.)

Terry sighed; rain was one of her favorite weathers. Looking down at her leg, she felt pain, due to cramps and the grenade. She sat down on a bench, crossing her legs and looking out around the streets, soaking.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

As she stands under her makeshift shelter, Carmen spies Terry sitting out in the rain
You're going to catch a cold, sitting out there...Why don't you come over here? There's plenty of room.

She looked up at the woman; slowly nodding her head and walking up to her; standing under the balcony as well. Terry wiped a bit of blood from her broken nose.

"Hello... thanks for the suggestion; it's pouring out there."

Even for her tastes, this was a bit too much rain.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

-notes the wiping of the blood-
perdono for asking but...what happened to your nose?

"Eh... got into a fight with some junkies. Worked out pretty well for me though."

She pat her pocket; which was bulging a bit.

Nothing is safe in this city any more... usually the only thing you can count on is booze or.. drugs. Eurgh.

Terry shook her head gently, adding more effect to what she'd just said.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Oh, I dunno if alcohol and narcotics are the ONLY things you can count on.....
As she says this, Carmen pulls out her phone, checks it and puts it back. As she puts it away, she deliberately opens her jacket enough to display the M1911 and the UZI holstered inside.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 262