Vice City 18 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 47 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 47
Bill Clinton
Group Admin

So i'm sure you read the description where it talked a little bit about the gangs and stuff. This thread tells you who's siding with who and who's against each other.
1.The Vercetti Family, Stalliones, and Los Cabrones are all sided with eachother.
2. The Bikers are not sided nor are they against anybody. They just mind their own business.
3. The Joker Family just go "fuck everyone". They are sided with nobody and are against everybody.
I hope this kind of helps.
But anyway, listen. Somebody needs to play the roll of Tommy Vercetti while some other people need to lead the other gangs.
So the thing is, who wants to play Tommy Vercetti, lead the Los Cabrones,and lead the Stalliones?
Also, if you don't want to play as Tommy Vercetti and lead one of the gangs, then do you want to join them as a normal member/ Of course, all of this is optional. And don't forget, somebody also needs to lead the Police.

Ukaih
Group Admin

1607547 I volunteer as tribute. For the role of the Stalliones.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1607731 Alrighty then. You now lead the Stalliones.

Ukaih
Group Admin

1607768 So would you like to be killed by a stuffed Harley Quinn doll made of dildos? Or a reanimated corpse of Grundy? Or even being slapped by one of Catwomans boobs?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1607814 That will have to do for later.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1607831 Alright then. You now lead the Bikers.

Ukaih
Group Admin

1607819 Darn. I was just constructing an enema made up of ground up pinkie flesh.:trollestia:

1607837 I can see it now!

-whoosh-

WHY IS EVERYTHING ON FIRE!

Our bikes have flamethrowers and machine guns!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

FIGHTER JETS! FIGHTER JETS EVERYWHERE

-le whoosh-

Ice cream...

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1607870 It will be grand.

1607877 -Meanwhile in reality-

I crashed my bike into a building again...

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1608072 The head of the police or just a cop?

1608080 Head of the Po po!

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1608220 Alright then. You are now head of the Vice City Police. Just wandering, have you ever played Grand Theft Auto Vice City?

1608232 It's been a long time but yes, I have played it. Though I can't remember the names.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1608252 Alrighty then.

1607547 Am I allowed to say "Fuck the Mob." and not be part of any Family or be a biker?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1608552 Of course. You could be what ever you want. You could be a thief, a cop, a normal citizen, anything.

1608559 Mob killer it is.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1608579 So basically you're a guy who hunts and kills members of the Mob?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

I nominate myself as full-time Arms Dealer and part-time Hired Hit-Woman

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1609235 Alrighty then.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1607849 Forgive me if I'm being demanding but why did you delete your reply on that character introduction thread?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

slight change of plans.

Hit-Man becomes Hit-Woman...carry on:eeyup:

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1612965 1608771 1608252 1607870 1607731 Alright, I'm going to try my best to explain this.
So you know how in Weston you could make your thread that kind of introduces yourself? I'm not talking about the character application thread. Like for example, how in Weston I made the Dean's Office and Stiggerzz made the Security Station thread. Except that this time it isn't offices though it could be if you like.
Do any of you know what I mean?
If so then just so you know, it's completely optional to do this.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

You mean like a location that also introduces the character into the rp?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin
Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

well, considering I just made a new location in the locations thread...I can probably get started on that now, if you want. Or d'ya want me to wait a bit?

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1613263 While I would prefer for you to do it now, it's your choice and I don't want to be demanding.
Do you want to start it?

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Might wait a bit, I just found something that I need to make a rant-blog about. Stay tuned

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

I think I'll get started on the character intro thread, while it's fresh in my mind. I've done all the shit I needed to get done

Bill Clinton
Group Admin
Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

So, I dun posted it:moustache:

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1615609 And I dun read it. I liked it.
Thank you by the way for posting.

Ukaih
Group Admin

1611254 I posted too soon I wasn't done filling it out. My finger slipped and hit the replie button. Sorry. I'm working on it right now.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin
Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

nu problem. Angry, temperamental, Italian arms dealers are best arms dealers:moustache:

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

Hey, I pinned my thread seeing as it's a location. That fine or do you want me to unpin it? Up to you.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1615849 It's fine. You don't have to unpin it.

Stiggerzz
Group Contributor

1607547 Are there NPC gangsters? Because having my guy going around killing actual guy's wouldn't work to well with everyone.

1616500 okay just checking... that also means that you and the other gang leaders will need to start with your illegal activities. So that I can fuck up some of them, maybe even invade a few meetings with higher ups and get rid of them.

Bill Clinton
Group Admin

1616520 Alright then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 47