Action, Drama, Romance and More Action! 158 members · 426 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I'm in the process of creating a war series. It has nothing to do with the Solar Empire or Lunar Republic. I was wondering if you guys had any helpful hints for me, since this is my first war story. Also if you have any suggestions on what characters should be on which faction. There are two the Royal Equestrian Army and The Dominion Armed Forces.

First you gotta tell people what the difference is between the two armies. Why are they fighting? What is the big, unsolvable difference between them that led to war?

Once you have that figured out, then you know what characters would sympathize with what side.

3723889 the Dominion Armed Forces are a group of anti government group, who believe that if they topple the world governments they can achieve true freedom. Where as the Equestrian Royal Army are trying to keep the governments from failing. The Dominion go to many extents of trying to topple governments, from economic collapses, riots, fear and intimidation, assassinations, coups, and using political figure heads as weapons against their own people or ponies.

You could probably put Trixie, Applejack, Gilda, Rainbow Dash, and maybe Maud on the Dominion side. Twi would go with the Equestrian Army, as she's all about order and whatnot, and I feel like Rarity would be with her. I can't really picture Pinkie in a war like this, but she'd be Dominion. Fluttershy would be a medic for both sides.

This is probably gonna be a pretty depressing story, any way you cut it. Friends battling friends and all that.

Obviously, Discord would be aaaaaall about anarchy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5