Editors for Struggling Fan Fiction 88 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hi so I have been working on this fan flic(I,e 6 years) for a while and there's been some people telling me to scrap it...
However its my prologue story for another story and honestly it seems the general consensus is the grammar sucks and there needs to be more foreshadowing.
Which seems to me like it just needs some more love I really think the story will have value then as it holds metaphors to deeper things.

Like editor guidance me changing some inconsistences and make little hints to what's to come

then reposting possibly if that's allowed

Its not very long like long for some flics but not book long and honestly I could have different people helping on different parts. Also I would say though the last 2 chapters need editing I don't know its that's bad that it would take as long as the first ones...

and if you can only really do one thing I have a unpublished chapter that needs editing.

Though I really feel once it is finished the story will make more sense you can tell me if you think I should tone down
some scenes because its dragging .

Also as the story will be finished as soon that chapter if you see anything that doesn't make sense
it will be easier to point it out so I can change it if you want.

Such as I know for a fact.

That I have to change two things which have been bugging me as there inconsistent.

So yeah umm if you want to help save. The Source of my Chaos or my other fic(Though for some reason that is complained less on) please do.

I will try to credit you if you like as-well yeah

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1