Children of the Night (written series) 16 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
The Grimm Reaper
Group Admin

Here, the Moderators can brainstorm ideas.

Story password is Luna

Ghosty Pony
Group Admin

I feel odd that no one else has posted any other comments. :derpytongue2:

The Grimm Reaper
Group Admin

1568784 Yes, I was hoping this would kick off quickly.

Ghosty Pony
Group Admin

1570454 With a topic it will.

The Grimm Reaper
Group Admin

Very well. I wanted to make this almost like a separate series from MLP, with an intro and everything. Where FIM had that themesong which is really the only thing about the series I don't like, I figured CotN could have it's video as an intro to each chapter.:trixieshiftright:

Ghosty Pony
Group Admin

1577966 That sounds good.

The Grimm Reaper
Group Admin

Now, we need characters if we're going to move any further. I don't want to use the same ones that were in the video. In order to do that, I figured the theme could be an academy, where the ones in the video are student body presidents or something.

if the characters from the vid are even used, i know where to find their names and cutie marks, i showed this to hero541 and i'm not sure if he's shared this with the rest of you, but the video has a blog.

blog

this link has all of the foals names and cutie marks.

foals

hope this is useful in the future!

The Grimm Reaper
Group Admin

1584870 Yeah, saw that earlier today. Found it on my own. That would be a good reference, but as I mentioned in my previous post, I plan to make the Chidren of the Night like a secret academy. Those foals in the video will be like... those all-knowing peers you find in anime (like Uruhara and Yoruichi from Bleach).

k, didnt know. also, if the characters from the vid arent used, who do you want as the main character?

The Grimm Reaper
Group Admin

The moderators and myself are making some up... However slowly.

RoguePhoenix
Group Admin

So mainly, we're designing the characters for now?

Sweetapplejacker
Group Admin

:facehoof: Geez I feel like an idiot, I was just checking the main page and thinking "Why the fuxk is no one talking?" :ajbemused:

Sweetapplejacker
Group Admin

1736540 :twilightblush: Hehe so yeah, Okay so The main thing we are doing is having Luna's colony on the moon, thats a given, so we are going to need; Teachers, a food supply, constuction, entertainment. what else?

The Grimm Reaper
Group Admin

Yes, the most difficult bit would be the teachers. Somehow, I don't think the Night Guard make good teachers.

Sweetapplejacker
Group Admin

1742562 P.E teachers maybe. :rainbowwild:

The Grimm Reaper
Group Admin

1746268 That could fit. especially with the military/religious school theme.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19