Cyberpunk Equestria 496 members · 114 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I was pondering an Equestria where Humans have long made First Contact with them. Earth and Equestria are linked via a portal network.

The story is a compilation of tales about Royal Guard division that specializes in counterterrorism and other high-profile crimes.

The setting is cyberpunk Equestria where augmentation technology is common and accessible but has its drawbacks. The antagonists are anti-augment terrorists and pro-augment terrorists.

What the division is supposed to do is keep the (relative) peace in the setting and keep the two factions from turning Equestria into their battle ground.

Of course, there will be other villains as well.

5067931 Oh! Oh! I would totally read/co-write that! I've been working on a cyberpunk story myself, but no co-writer. But I think I can incorporate some of my ideas into this... that is if you're serious about it and give me more info.

BTW, please tell me it's anthro Equestria.:raritystarry:

5068071, it's not anthro Equestria.

It's just like the Equestria seen in the show.

5068215 Oh... Eh. Still love to read it.:pinkiehappy: Been kooking for someone to help co-write mine, but people just ask for details and don't give an answer.:ajsleepy: Hopefully, I can find someone soon, though.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4