World Conquerers United 66 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
The_Master
Group Admin

It has come to my attention that several of you are concerned as to when this plan of ours is to be set into motion. It is this concern that has driven me to make this announcement, as I feel there may have been a lack of communication as to the time frame of which these events will be set into motion.

First, I apologize. I am sorry if you were expecting to find a man who was ready to take up arms and secede from the rest of the world when you joined. We are not ready.

Second. The reason we are not ready is because of a very specific step in the plan. You. Us. You guys are the first step. All you see here is two guys sick of the worlds shit, and spent a few years plotting how they were going to get the rest of humanity to stop piddling around with their heads up their ass. Then those two guys decided to get their operation down in writing and start recruiting a few people who agreed with them. This group, these forums, you guys, you are literally our first little steps out the door. We are working on getting our business set up so we can start funding things, but right now, we have next to nothing. We are too proud to start begging you guys for money, that would just be asshole-ish of us. Not that we wont accept donations if you 100% on your own want to give us money, but we will not make you, or even ask you to start paying for us.

Third. The time frame. Like I explained in my second point, this is step one. Not even that, this is like step 1/2. All we want you guys for right now is your minds and opinions, because you guys are awesome and have helped come up with a good deal. Important business and political change probably wont happen for a few years yet. We aren't contracting you guys to do anything yet and until then you can just live your lives like normal. When we can do something though, we will send out the call. And then you will come, and we will rock the world to it's core.

I again apologize for any confusion we may have caused, and sincerely hope you are all still willing to stay with us. The wait is long, but the rewards are many.

This is The_Master, signing off.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2