World Conquerers United 66 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

People I know I'm at it again with this "I hate Obama" thing, but honestly if that's all you think I'm doing here is ranting on him, then fuck you. This nation is under attack, and we will soon be in darkness, and much sooner than I could have thought. We as Americans, not Republicans, not Democrats, but AMERICANS, need to stand up to this tyrant and get him impeached. Call me a conspiracy theorist, call me a lunatic, I don't give a goddamn what you call me, but know that what I'm telling you is the truth whether you believe me or not. http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/05/watch-marxist-takeover-america-special-forces-lt-gen-boykin-happening-now/

Go to that link, then go research it some more. Look up everything you can about our "leader", find out more about him. Don't trust the liberal media sites like NBC, CNN, etc. They'll only tell you everything is fine and that's bullshit, we all know that": national parks funded by the people not through taxes but donations and completely dependent of the government, were shut down by the government for what reason? To simply make the people annoyed, that's seriously it. Something big is happening, shit, even the Amber Alert System is shut down----- http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/unavailable/

Go to it if you don't believe me. Who's responsible for such things? Look no further than our president. Please people, we need to wake up and prepare for what could be the end of not only America, but even our dreams of unifying the world. We need to unite under our flag as a nation and a people of freedom and tell him to stop what he's doing. Very few people are, and the ones that do, like myself, are labeled by Obama himself, as a terrorist.

Patriots we must stand up. Don't let our nation fall further down the hole it's already in. I'll sure as hell fight until it's over and all that stands is the republic.

Here's a little more for you as well. Again, keep researching what he's up to and stay abreast of everything he's doing. Nothing about this is right at all and it smells fishier than an Asian fish market.

....Right now, man..I can, very safely, say that it isn't just his, or his follower's, fault.

I can safely say that, from a political standpoint, we are all fucked.

1903282 Yes, yes we are. And this is why I say we take up arms and take back our country. We weren't founded as a nation to be oppressed by the powers over us. We were and are a nation founded under the beliefs of limited government interaction, freedom beyond all doubt, and the ability to fight back against tyranny. Please, if you do anything about this, pass on the messages, we need to wake Americans up, most want to keep their heads willfully and ignorantly in the sand and believe it's all roses and butterflies out there.

Living in the UK, if your country goes to shit.....we won't give a shit.

The_Master
Group Admin

1904823 Well gee thanks. That really fixed the problem now didn't it?

I wasn't looking to fix the problem.
i was making a point.
If America becomes a state of anarchy, who will come to your rescue?

Look around, man. Look around, and realize you're living in a police state.
This is what awaits the rest of the world if we do nothing. And by that, I don't mean just the US of A.

The_Master
Group Admin

The only worry I have about this is getting out before they start taking us out. As sad as it makes me and as much as I want to do something to help it would be ultimately counter-intuitive to our main objective. Dig in and tunnel up I say, soon we will be able to leave and then let america destroy itself. It will leave them all the weaker when we demand subjugation.

I do not hold any illusion of freedom.
But i also realise that a corrupt government, is a government nonetheless.
Without a chain of command, everything goes to shit.
Don't give me " a nation ruled by ordinary people FOR ordinary prople. We already tried that. It was called the USSR.

So you'll just roll over to them? If they're allowed to rule like they do now, everything goes to shit anyway. Except that they will get to laugh at the end, unlike us.

And what is your solution?
Your plan?
Terms?
Infastructure?
Endgoal?
What is your alternative?

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

As much as I like the idea of fighting for life, liberty, and happiness in the US, the current system is too dug in. Regardless of Obama, his administration, or any party, things are pretty decently wrecked. It's better to try and move on and salvage what we could once we have the real resources to do so, than to hold ground in the hopes that we already have enough. If we truly seek to benefit the world on the whole, we cannot focus on one nation alone. Regardless of what we do, the situation will continue to change, and as we are now we cannot hope to greatly affect this scenario. It is better to bide our time, find a more fitting place to begin, and set our minds to building what we will need. As mercenary as it might seem, it is still likely that the continent itself and a human population will remain no matter what happens. With that in mind, we can always return.

1905715 No, it can still be salvaged. We need people who aren't out for the betterment of just themselves but instead people who want to better the nation and the world as a whole, obviously Obuttface doesn't meet the qualifications. We need experts to help out with getting the economy back on track, Jamaica did it; and even though it's taking a long time to come back for them because they are a small country, it's getting better for them because they're not taking out loans from the IMF. If we can get conservatives like myself and The_Master in power again like the Reagan years, then we can make it back, I know it's possible.

1904947 However, the one thing that we still cannot escape is that it is coming very soon. Too soon for us to get out and start up what we have planned. None of us here are in any position to be able to leave with enough money to begin something, and much too young for any foreign powers to listen to us as individuals. We need to prepare to face our most immediate enemy and fight until they are no more; then we can have peace and be able start the betterment of the world.

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

It might be possible, but from the way things appear I would rather take a cautious approach and say we should focus primarily on gathering our resources. If things deteriorate further or if they improve, we will need to keep our focus on our organization either way. From what you've said, the possibility of serious violence may not be unlikely. I don't disagree that the government should be challenged, but it is already in a bad way and there is no guarantee that it will improve, regardless of our efforts. Along with this, there is only so much that citizens can do to influence the system, and only so many of them that can be motivated or choose to be informed. I see no reason not to devote energy to trying to improve the situation, but we have to anticipate the very worst and ensure that we are able to gather what we need while riding out any storm, be it this or another yet to come, no matter how things play out.

1903330 Dude, i live in western texas..These guys haven't built a fence around their reality. they've built a concrete bunker and armed it with cannons. If i go saying anything, i'm likely to get lynched.

1904823 Actually you will. You will give a serious shit about it. If we go under and basically claim bankruptcy, we have to take out loans from the IMF to keep our shit afloat. Guess who gets to pay for stuff like that, you and every other ass wipe on this side of the world. Trust me, you're gonna care. Remember what happened with Germany after WW2? It will be literally the same thing.

As for your communist remark. Obviously people being ruled by the common Joe jackwagon down the street selling hemp necklaces for five bucks, isn't the best choice for a leader of the free world. The reason you don't hold any "illusions" of freedom is because you live in the UK, you guys live nothing like us, and we broke away from you so we could live freely. We (should) have people instead who are (or at the very least should be) capable of working with the common people but also maintaining an excellent grasp on our government; but should not be intruding upon the common people's lives such as seen here today. But since none of this affects you, why comment?

I will admit you pwned me, walk away from this and we'll never speak of it again.
Deal?

1917556 Haha I was just kind of giving you a hard time. Nonetheless, the world will suffer consequences from the fall of one nation. And I actually would like to keep talking about this, people need to know how this can affect them.

As you wish.
the point is people talk about revolution, how it'll be a paradise, or something.
let's use this anologie .
Hitler had a massive army, an empire that stretched across all of Europe.
The allies and the soviet's went to war against him, because they had conflicting ideologies. ( and some other stuff)
Today, the government has an army, a navy, an air force, tanks, jets, weapons, etc, etc.
No foreign government will go to war if America falls to fascism, because they're too powerful and maintain good alliances.
Long story short, the enemies of the government may be the salvation of the people.
And yes, you can quote me on that.

1925368 I'm not really following the last 2-3 sentences. How do you mean? Someone will fight someone for some reason. Maybe I'm reading it wrong? I'd say a good majority of the government enemies are the people themselves, anyone that wants to take down just the government seems to be just the US citizens. But any foreign nations or terrorist cells in a given nation, seems to want to hurt the people more than just the government. They want us to stop basically being Americans and spreading "Americanism". That's what I'm seeing it as personally.

I don't see a revolution as being paradise, in fact I see it as hell. Having to possibly, but I really truly hope not, hurt fellow countrymen. I'm not saying I wouldn't have fun, but it would not be paradise in the least bit. After it was all over, we could and would try to rebuild and make a "paradise", essentially what the goal of this group is.

I'll admit that was a little confusing too.

And anther point, we will never acheive pradise.
Why?
For the same reason Marxism is futile.
For the same reason fascism is effective.
Us, Humanity.
There are many good people, many more evil people.
Bit we are the root of the problem.
If a corrupt government is defeated, another shall take it's place, and on, and on, and on.
Utopia is impossible, because even one of us can bring an entire planet to it's knees.

The_Master
Group Admin

1971934 We can not bring perfection, we are not promising perfection. But if you strive for perfection, you can achieve excellence. That is what we are here for, to create something never seen before. To forge greatness in the fire of mankind's indomitable will and spirit. We will create a world where the individual is free from tyranny and oppression to do as he pleases, so long as that does not involve bringing those same evils down on his fellow man. An empire that is strong, kind toward its own, vicious toward its enemies. The only thing evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing, and we will never surrender. Maybe one day we will fall, and chaos and anarchy will tower above us laughing as the blood of the honorable and the innocent mix and pool in the rain and mud under dark skies. But it will not last. For the same reason that we fell, and darkness and fear and the evils of all creation overtook us, they will be defeated. That reason? Nothing lasts forever. And it is our duty, our solemn oath, our place in the tapestry of an unchangeable fate, to rise against all resistance and set records and do the impossible! We are entrusted with an unshakable obligation to ourselves to evolve ourselves and become greater, and set a record for how long we can keep our own order, not his or hers or any one else's! Our own! To uphold what we created for as long as will be allowed, then find who says how long we can keep things this way, kick his teeth in, and keep it for that much longer!! We wont last forever, but it is our responsibility to last for as long as possible. We will not oppress the people, we will help them become better and achieve great things and build off their strength to better ourselves!! This shithole of world events will not last much longer, because now it is our turn, our turn on top. Our time to rise. And that is why we will not fail, why we cannot fail. And why we will bring forth the child of human determination through the labor pains of deceit and bloodshed, TO LAST FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!

This is our time, and god willing and damn all, WE. SHALL. RISE.

I'm bored with this now.
Why?
You won't do shit.
I won't do shit.
Nobody is going to do SHIT!!

Think about this.

9/11 gave a economic blow on the world.

Wall street crash (the Great Depression) gave a blow on the world.

If All of America falls.

Then at least some of the world would fall with it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24