JerryTheHouseGhost's Flying Circus 41 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Igpay Atinlay Onlyway.

Ownay, o'swhay irstfay? :trixieshiftright:

(I'll break my rule one time for you. Go Here, Gordo: Linky Link!
It's a converter. Use it! :pinkiehappy:)

JerryTheHouseGhost
Group Admin

ackJay atSpray ouldcay eatyay onay atfay, ishay ifeway ouldcay eatyay onay eanlay, andyay osay etweenbay emthay othbay, youyay eesay, eythay adhay ayay eirdway elationshipray.

( I assume instead of putting 'way' at the end of words with a vowel as the first letter, you put 'yay'. It's actually 'way'. )
[Translation: Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean, and so between them both, you see, they had a weird relationship.]

Uthtray ebay oldtay imonSay imeDay oundssay ikelay away ichray ersonspay amenay; itway isway, oweverhay ehay asway utbay away onelylay eggarbay.

JerryTheHouseGhost
Group Admin

1482373 It's not my fault the translator I used sucks hahaha

(Eh, try this one: http://www.snowcrest.net/donnelly/piglatin.html
Also, if it's a name the first letter is capitalized, no matter what. Not the original first letter.)

JerryTheHouseGhost
Group Admin

Isway ouyay away edophilepay?

(If you meant Is as in are...)
[Are you a Pedophile?]

Onay, Iway amway otnay. Oweverhay, Iway amway uckedfay inway ethay eadhay.

Utbay eingbay anesay isway overratedway! :pinkiecrazy:

JerryTheHouseGhost
Group Admin

1482448 I meant "is" haha it's in a video by UberHaxorNova

joe mother
Group Contributor

Igpay Atinlay isway ethay ostestmay artestsmay anguagelay
everway.

Screw this. Even Pig Latin pisses me off, I can't be here for much longer. :twilightangry2:

1538953 I've been getting that reaction a lot after coming back from the ban. :rainbowlaugh:

What's up with the english butchering?

Following the link, we get...

1539213 :rainbowlaugh: I don't hate her! She's a friend of mine, we insult each other constantly, and she decided to play victim that time to get me banned!

1539276 I think that's why she enjoys me so much... I have absolutely no filter on insulting people I know well. :duck:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20