Master, Pet and Slave ponies group 795 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

To the Masters of the group, how would you go about breaking you pet/slave down to obey your whim? Need some advice for a story I’m working on so any advice will be of help.

If not allowed please just delete this post.

A peanut butter jelly without milk. and baked lays instead of regular ones for lunch

In all seriousness, if we're talking about 'breaking' to 'obey your every whim' then I assume this needs to be pretty hardcore, so just fyi, the answer is necessarily grim because that's what it would take.

Personally I'd probably go with punishments that don't involve pain if at all possible. Pain can be effective but it tends to teach only that your one tool is brute force. You become a wholly physical threat. A brute. I imagine psychological punishments are going to be more effective, though you could mix the two. Some you can use are: long periods of isolation, light deprivation, food deprivation, hard concrete to sleep on, being left in the cold or rain, no concept of privacy (if we're working with non-feral ponies, nudity is a well known humiliation technique used in long term interrogations). Spray downs instead of baths of showers, pressure positions (sorta painful but mostly stressful), berating and belittling verbally (exploiting sore psychological spots), punishing those the character cares about instead of them (inflicts guilt).

Then, to make this effective, the 'breaker' should show the contrast or that they don't take any particular pleasure in punishing them, and would rather reward them if they earn it with the proper behavior. Each punishment above has a reward inverse. Good company and care, enjoying a sunny day, hot food as a reward, a comfortable bed, being sheltered, some money or independence privileges, warm baths and showers, letting them lounge about, complimenting them and helping them overcome weaknesses etc.

The idea is to motivate them to obey by choice and break their will by exhausting them emotionally. Show them their life could be so much easier if they learn to obey, and that resisting only brings them hardship. Encourage them to give up on pointless defiance, then build the idea that obedience feels good.

For pain... I mean beatings are kinda lame and aren't that fun to read imo. Usually you have to get creative if that's the route you want to go. Like maybe they're hooked up to a TENS unit and told to do an action or repeat a line that reinforces their role. Cold also hurts quite a bit. I dunno if torture like that is what you're shooting for here but those are your options as far as I figure.

Thank you for your post! Straight torture isn’t what I was going for but you've helped immensely in how I could write the scene out when I get to it.

Sounds like it will be a fun read, wonder who the poor slave is hah!

If you're looking for something dark, nonconsensual, and not part of a healthy dynamic, look up the following phrase: "Coercive control."

it's the template for all manner of abuse and other horrible behavior, generally built around the carrot of overwhelming affection ( "love bombing") and the stick of emotionally tearing them down until they come to believe the contradictory positions that they are both utterly useless and helpless without you, and that they are the single thread keeping you tethered to life, thereby giving you the twin threat of abandoning them if you wanted - but that anything bad that happened if they left you would be their fault.

And it tends to work sickeningly well at annihilating people's sense of self or identity.

Thank you. Another thing I may have to consider using.

I’ll only say that three will be broken. Gotta keep some ideas secret.

Is it for a new story or one you’re already posting on?

New story. Though the advice I get here could help with other ideas down the road.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9