RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Exactly what it says. This is a thread for doing what we please.

Also, about romance pairings in this thread.

RD is mine. No negotiating.

Also, we can shapeshift....

F*ck it, I'm not going to put a random explanation.

Just remember RD is mine and no killing each other.

(Me:)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[OP much? And I don't go for canon characters. RD isn't my type as is. Mind if I bring in a human?]

(I don't mind.)

I stomp around the Everfree, breathing in and out, enjoying this new look. "Well, this seems like I'll have a good time."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Try to use past-tense, third-person perspective.]

A bipedal figure walked down a dirt path, just a few hundred yards from the giant beast. A teenage male human, if the colossal beast could recognize the figure as such. The figure was clad in jeans, a black hoodie with the hood up, and a pair of black sneakers. The human had his hands in his pockets, seemingly paying the monster no mind as it walked east. It was strange that it was walking east; there was nothing in that direction for miles.

(Sometimes I use third person, other times I use first person.)

I notice the human, and say, "Where are you going? There's nothing that way for miles!"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Please make the posts longer. Pretty please. And I'm trying to wrap my head around a monster that was mindlessly destroying the Everfree, then immediately stopping at the sight of one little human and offering directions.]

The human didn't seem to hear the monster, and if one looked closely, they could see why: he had a pair of earbuds in, as well as music playing rather loudly. His lips were also softly moving, as if he was quietly talking to someone, though there was clearly no one else there. Right?

(Okay.)

I breath in and sit down, looking at the rising sun, its orange rays enveloping the planet with radiant warmth. Birds fly in V-patterns across the sky, squawking and chirping, creating a sort of orchestra. Bears roar, alligators gurgle, and many other animals make noise as leaves dance in the wind to the beat of nature's music.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Nice imagery, but what does he actually do to get the human's attention?]

The human had stopped, standing atop a tall tree branch to look out at the rising sun. He pulled his hood back, revealing a splash of blonde hair, a soft, handsome face, and deep hazel eyes. He smiled as he looked out at the sunrise, his hands still in his pockets and his earbuds still in his ears. His ear twitched as if he had heard something, and he grinned wider.

(Imagery is cool. But I know hat to do.)

I breath in, enjoying the smell of the crisp autimn air. A few leaves land on my face and I chuckle. Even so, I turn to the human and place my hand in front of him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[How big is this beast?]

The human leapt back very far, and for a second, his legs were covered by some sort of black energy. With his hands still in his pockets, he landed on another tree branch, looking at the monster with a raised eyebrow. It pulled out an earbud and gave an annoyed expression, and spoke in an equally annoyed tone. "Can I help you?"

(Almost three hundred feet tall. Also, gotta roll, dinner's calling.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Your turn, bro.]

"Well, there's nothing where you're going. Nothing but dirt and filth and nastiness." I say.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The human smirked and just cracked his neck. "Nah, it's just uncharted. I wanna go see what's out there." He looked at his hand, and dark energy swirled around his palm like a mist, and his ear twitched again, as of he was listening to someone talking.

"You don't." I say. "I won't allow it unless you help me with something."

Craterfist
Group Admin

The human burst out laughing, putting his hands in his pockets again and continuing to walk the eastern path. "That's funny. Yeah, I gotta get going, though. Later." The human seemed completely unafraid of the beast, walking away and putting his earbuds back in.

I grab you, lift you up to my face,and say, "I am the troll under the bridge, but there is no riddle here, traveler. I need you to help me get into a relationship."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I am not the human. Seriously, just type in 3rd person past tense.]

The human's right hand lifted up, and became surrounded by solid darkness. A claw formed, thirty feet wide, and grabbed down on the beast's first two fingers, bending them back while the human climbed out. "Then first off, you ask. Trying to force me will not go over well." He hopped down as the giant hand disappeared, and he began walking away again, putting in his earbuds.

I look at the human, irritated. "Listen. You are dealing with a giant monster. Who do you think is going to win? All I need is a minor favor, and you can go into the uncharted land." I say.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[3rd. Person. It's not hard.]

The human looked back with an equally irritated expression, walking backwards instead. "I am the last person you want to ask about love, and to answer your question, you're not the biggest I've killed. You'd have been eaten by some of the things I've killed. You're nothing to me." The human turned and kept walking, power radiating off of him as he kept heading east.

(Excuse me when I say that I feel that I'm going to use first person. I have used third person a lot, and I do prefer it, but I'm using first person a bit more often.)

"Wow. Really? Honestly, what's with the stubbornness on your part?" I ask the human, irritated even more. "What has made you so bitter anyway? What's the problem with helping someone else?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Then at least keep a consistent personality.]

The human turned back and removed one earbud. "Did you not hear me? i said that my advice is the last ting you want. If you really want my help, fine, but I warned you." The human hopped onto the top of a tree, looking up at th giant. "So.... who is she?"

(Okay.)

"Well, she's a Pegasus." I say, my voice still showing irritation. "She is named Rainbow Dash."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23