RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 575 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 575
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1772565 Nox stops and fidgets "So, do you want to hang out?" Nox was getting aroused at the sight of her in bed

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1772573 ebony smiles and nods happily giggling a little.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1772873 Nox smiles "I'll give you some privacy so you can dress" Nox shrouds himself in darkness

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1778244 ebony giggles and slips into a sliky for fitting white gown. "Ok you can look."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1778252 Nox sees her and blushes "You look great! Hey, wanna see something cool?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1778254 she noddes happily, it is the type of gown that is only draped over one shoulder.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1778261 Nox gestures to Thanatos, who turns into an eight foot tall crow humanoid "Nevermore..." Nox grins "That, is what a familiar can do!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1778277 ebony smiles happily as an looks up at the tall anthro raven

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1778289 [you go to RHS? maybe we can meet IRL?]
Thanatos looks to her warmly and tussles her hair, he is wearing nothing but a loincloth

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1778295 (na I don't srry man)
Ebony giggled and ran her hand though his feathers.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1778306 [Damn...:fluttershysad:] Thanatos picked her up along with Nox and walked to trottingham, all the way to a fancy resturaunt

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1778313 eboney squealed with delight as they approved the high class reataunt
(I feel the same way.)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1778320 [I lied about my amputation, I was actually in a psych ward for being suicidal, but I am better now] Nox kissed he cheek and took her into the resturaunt

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1778327 (w-what?!)
Eboney smiled gratefully and order pasta and bread sticks)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1778340 [Sorry, I get random bouts of depression...:fluttercry:]
Nox ordered nothing, as he feeds on darkness "I am just happy to spend time with my marefriend"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1778342 eboney blushed deeply. "Thanks"
(I feel like that sometimes as well but not so bad I needed hospitalization.)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1778344 [yeah...it was bad...]
Nox smiles "I just wish i actually got the job, then we could spend a lot of time together... instead of me being paparazzi..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1778353 "wait you didn't get the job?" Eboney almost began to tear up. "But I thought....

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1778362 Nox shrugged "I refused the task of nailing you before getting to know you, refusing my boss probably means no job"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1783880 "oh mas- shadow is a very forgiving person, I'm she he'll understand."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1783889 "Oh sweet!" Nox smiled and kissed her cheek, then blushed and hid in his wrappings

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1783892 eboney smiles and scoots closer to him.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1783920 Nox hugs her in one arm, happy he met her

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1783923 eboney nuzzles into him

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1783933 Nox, unable to stand it any more, kisses her full on on the lips and holds her tight as Thanatos drew hearts in the clouds and Nox nearly feinted from how right it felt as he slid his tongue into her mouth

Comment posted by Cobalt the Kitsune deleted Sep 19th, 2013
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1783936 ebony tried to return the favor but was over powered by nox. She giggled because she loved the feeling of being over powered

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1784124 Nox held her tight and broke the kiss "I love you..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1786972 "I love you too." She said as her food is set before her. She eats slowly so that she can enjoy her meal

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1786992 Nox partakes of the darkness at the diner
[just letting you know, his penis is small, an eight incher, but he lets out at least a gallon of cum per load]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1787071 (ok lets skip some shall we.) eboney kisses him outside the door to her room

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1787138 [Gladly] Nox kisses back tenderly "I had a great time, I look forward to our next meeting" Nox longs to mate with her, but does not know how he should approach the issue

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1787404 eboney smiles too and slinks inside her room

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1787495 Nox stands there for a moment and turns sadly to leave
[aaaw...blueballs]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1787544 (lol wut)
"Nox I need to talk to you." Shadow said as he walked up to him.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1787673 Nox gulps and walks over to shadow "Yes sir? Something you need?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1787717 "I understand that you feel
Uncomfortable in a house with naked and half naked mares strutting around freely so I'm going to give you a cabin a little ways off the estate, were
Just making the finally perpetrations now and you can move in in the morning.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1787830 Nox breathes a sigh of relief "Thank you sir"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1787911 "ok" shadow said (skip to the new house?)

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1788640 noxs new house was a simple two story building with a kitchen living room and bathroom on the first level, and a bedrooms master bathroom, on the second.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1789111 Nox walks in and is astonished by the size, he never had TWO floors before!:yay:

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1789130 he sees that the cuborads are fully stocked and that only the hives grad fuiture was used. I bet his bed is really comfortible

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1789148 Nox heads to the bedroom to take a nap, and maybe masturbate to Ebony

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1789151 to his surprise ((but not to yours)) a sleeping eboney is lying on the bed. She is bonb with red ribbon and a note lies next to her that says
"A housewarming gift, we shot her full of aphodesiac's so she'll be extra horney when she wakes up.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1789158 Nox smells the aphrodisiacs and gets horny himself, getting buck naked and undoing the ribbon

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1789166 ebony feels her binds being tugged at. "Ooh I hoped that master was giving me to you..."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1789177 Nox grinned and fingered her clit, feeling for the labia so he may grasp it and please her ""Let me know if you want more..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1789190"awwnn more!" She moaned as she trew back her head.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 575