RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 575 )
  • Viewing 451 - 500 of 575
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1804400 "I can say I've been branded as a "dark alicorn" that should give you an idea of my plight." Night says as he flops on the bed

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1804437 GG lies next too him "You don't seem that bad to me, big boy"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1804475 he sighs. "I know it's your job to be seductive but it really doesn't Apeal to me"

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1804484 GG smiles "Thanks, the whole act was getting annoying, and I feel you just need to talk anyway, dont loet the master know I said this, but I hate doing this, I just do it so I have a place to work on my machnes"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1806122 "My lips are sealed." Night said as he reclined on the bed

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1806185 GG smiled and kissed his cheek ""And THAT, my dear stallion, was genuine"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Night allows a little smile to grace his lips as he slowly shut his eyes. (In what sort of situation will he find himself when he wakes up?)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1806279 GG is changing a few hours later, now completely nude as she tries to decided her outfit

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1806308 night stallion is blushing and trying to Hide his arousal as he attempts to discreatly exit the room

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1806325 GG freezes and sees NS in her doorway as she was bent over to get some socks, her vagina in plain sight as the lips parted

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1806347 Night stallion also froze extreamly neverous about what was going to happen next.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1806372 GG slips on her clothes and alks over to NS "S-Sorry you had to see that..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1806395 "I-it's fine" he almost immeadity face plamed.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1806415 GG blushed, she was quite alright with stallions seing her goods, but something about this one, just...

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1806433 "I-I should leave." He said as he tried to exit. (Don't let him get away!)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1806449 GG grabbed his arm "Wait! D-do you wanna go out with me? I'd like to go...with you"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1806476 "will your master allow that?" He asked as he fought a grin.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1806507 GG grins "I leave all the time, now let's go!" She grabs NS and drags him to the trottingham diner
[have him save her from a mugger?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1806561 sure) NS smiles as he was pulled along

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1806779 just then, a loud crack rang out, and GG slumped down to her knees "Gimme your bits and no one gets hurt!" Gg was unconcious, a welt forming on her head

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1806808 NS cupped his hand
Into a force coak pose and shadows wrapped around the stallions neck. "Big mistake." He said as he closed his hand a little. Gently shadows
Tried to rouse GG

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1806844 GG woke up and remembered what happened, then tearfully hugged NS and kissed him on the lips "Thank you! I was so scared!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1806873 NS blushed and made hand cuffs on his wrists. "Let's go on our date." He said. (Skip to the night cap?)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1807548 [sure] GG had a great time, she was right outside her door "I had a great time... y-you can come in i-if you want..."
[after this I think ozone and Cyndir will make a good couple]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1807969 (k) "I-I would like that..." Night stallion muttered as he entered her room.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1808073 GG satin a metal chair built to look like a dragon hand "S-so... w-what do you want to do?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808129 "well um.. What are you usually doing in here?"

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1808180 GG blushed "I'm either tinkering or fucking some random stud..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808281 "they can't all be studs can they?" Night asked as he took off his long jacket.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1808313 "Oh, you have that right, some of them are mares, or both, or just a really lame stallion"
[I am being a jerk in the other group, and I am LOVING it]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808355 "a really lame stallion like me?" Night asked

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1808367 "Nah, you are a super stud" she removed her top, unveiling her proud cleavage "And I really like you...mmaybe even love..." she leans forward and kisses him lustfully

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808389 he kisses back and holds her close.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1808419 GG removes her shorts and her panties then begins to grind on his groin

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808448 "ohh ho ho." He goes and startes undoing his pants.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1808463 GG removed the pants and saw to the underwear, marvelling at the smell of his musk

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808498 "your intoxicated by the smell of my cock arn't ya baby." He said with a slight smirk.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1808524 GG just nods as she reaches down to suck on it, giving it a good long lick

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808548 "ohh that forked tongue feels niccceee." He said as her long member stiffened

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1808562 GG positioned herself over him, and impaled herself on his shaft "Oh baby, that's so good"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808584 "ohh let me immpregnate
You!" He said as his cock twiched inside her.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1808599>>1808599 GG moaned as her climax was reached "OH, BABY! KNOCK ME UP!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808660 night stallion trew her down onto his prick so he can cum staging into her womb. (I need to
Go to bed)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

GG moans as she is filled, then collapses on her lover

A tal humanoid enters the building [swee dreams]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1808729 ozone is in her room her blankets area piled high as she tries to stay warm.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

Cyndir walks up to the counter "Yes, I'd like to join this group as a master? May I join?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1809757 "yes of corse." A pony in a sexy secretaries outfit. "Just sigh the regestry and find a mare or stallion that suits you.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1809767 Cyndir signs it and heads randomly into Ozones room "Hello? I'm here as a...master..." Cyndir is awestruck by her beauty

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1809791 ozone epps and burrows under her thick pile of blankets.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1809801:raritystarry: Cyndir gasps "No! Don't be scared! I wn't hurt you!" he walks oveer and places a hand on what he thinks is her shoulder "...Please..."

• Viewing 451 - 500 of 575