RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 89 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 89
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1595601 "what ever does that mean?" Ozone asks.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1595616 Raphael shrugs "I don't know, but it makes my chaos easier to control and deal with...and it is good for enchanting stuff" Raphael summons a hat and pulls out Barry, a combination of the True Monado, True master sword, a lightsaber, a buzzaxe, and a gauss rifle, the blade is lined with chaotic fire "...and I get awesome stuff like this!" he summons a sword belt and sheathes it

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1595640 Raphael looks at her "Something wrong?" he is a little close, and checking her temperature, which is fine, thankfully, he does not want his new friend to get sick

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1595650 she the. Blushes "no no I'm fine."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1595663Raphael is confused "Then why are your cheeks all red?" Murphy faceclaws and shakes his head, then crawls under the table to eat some floorfood
[Young Raphael does NOT get girls]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1595671 ozone turns to her plate and starts eating

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1595682 raphael shrugs and drinks his food, then eats his root beer, and rubs the mug into his skin like sunscreen
[Skip to power strutting?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
bjornicorne
Group Admin

1595738 After the meal, everyone goes to the front lawn of Hogwarts and waits to see what Raphael will do...
Raphael takes out Molly and opens up a window to another world , and he sings along, dragons appearing and actually singing with him, the knowladge of the song appearing in their minds

Raphael then sees Alduin and uses the Thu'um "FUUS RO DA!

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1595769 Aqua is echo me and ozone is scared at seeing this

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1595782 The chaos leaks into his magic and literally blows the scales off of Alduin, who the finds himself falling back into the window, the dragons go back through and Raphael closes the window

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1595806 ozone is quaking in her boots

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1595854 Raphaels pet sloth Murphy turns into his monster form and punches the a hydra Raphael summoned in the chest, shattering its breast plate and pulling out its heart, which he force fed to it, Raphael then notices Ozone is scared and dismisses the magic, Murphy reverts to his original form and looks around sleepily as Raphael rushes to her "I am so sorry! I didn't know you'd be scared!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1595887 "it's fine." Ozone said with a panic in her voice. (Sorry I was cutting peppers and onions then got distracted

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1598577 Raphael heard the panic in her voice, and began to cry "I just lost a great friend h-haven't I? All because I can't keep my powers secret!" the headmaster [can't remember her name!] comes forward, having seen just how strong his magic is "You probably hate me too... want me to leave..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1602827 "no no I-I still want to be your friend." She says pleading in her voice.
"I must say mr raphile that was advanced magic. We might need to move you up a few classes."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1603039 Raphael smiles and rushes to hug Ozone "Oh thank you! Thank you so much!" Raphael turns to the headmistress [I think that's the feminine term] "No thanks, I wanna learn how to do the other magic too! Being chaos spawn makes twisting reality easy as breathing to me, and also, should I shrink Molly into a wand?" Raph pulls out his uber chaos staff

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1603089 the headmistress nods and walks off.
"I need to go to my dormatory now... See you later."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1603457 Raphael shrinks Molly down to wand size, and for some reason it takes the form of a sonic screwdriver "Okay! See you tomorrow! Nox and Rapheal appear in their dorm to meet a surprised Albus Severus Potter in front of them, seems he saw the display from the window "Hi! Wanna be friends?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1603701 (now what am u suppost to do?)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1603870[RP as ASP? Or just skip to next morning]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1605130 (next morn.)Ozone has gone down to breakfast and is eating happily. (MLN?)

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1606417 [open to either one] Raphael floats by on a cloud of bologne "Hi!"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1608127 ozone is just eating cinnamon toast. "H-hi"

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1609795 Raphael is petting Murphy, who has a totally blissed out look on his face "How'd you sleep?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1609849 "very well." She lied, she had been kept awake by night terrors caused by raphiles little show the night before.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1611698 Raphael frowned "You had nightmares, didn't you?...I could take the memories away..." Raphael silently curses himself for making this pretty mare scared...wait...pretty? Why'd he think that word?

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1616294 "no no no, please I'm ok, I really am."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1617607 Raph didn't buy it for a second "I'm your friend, you can tell me the truth."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1617632 "yes I did have nightmares... But not all of them were about last night..."

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1617636 "Care to talk about them? I know it helps to talk..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1617663 she shakes her head no.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1617742 Murphy pouts while Raph just shrugs "Okay, let me kno if you change your mind..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1617826 ozone nods and counties to eat.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1617847 Raphael...actually eats normally, surprisingly enough

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1617870 this does not seem to purturb ozone

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1619040 Raphael then sneezes and a bouquet of roses appears "Why did that happen?" Raphael dismisses the roses, curious as to why his chaos is acting up

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

1619163 ozone blushed and let one of her bangs hang over her eyes.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1619532 Raphael sees her blushing "Hey, are you sure you are feeling okay? Your face is all red again..."

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 89