RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I put the NSFW tag on there because you honestly have no idea what's going to happen in RPs like these. Who wants the prompt?

...okay, here's the prompt.

Your character wakes up in a field with no memory of how he or she got there. To the north is a forest, south is a lake, east is a desert, and west is a huge city - could it be Las Pegasus? Enjoy the fun of being stuck in the wilderness with a bunch of random amnesiac ponies that only remember their names and histories, and go where the adventure takes you! :pinkiehappy:

Drizzle Quill, a blue pegasus mare, blinked open her violet eyes and squinted in the harsh sunlight. "Argh..." she moaned, struggling to her hooves and glaring around her. "Where in Celestia's name am I?"

Driz observed her surroundings, wondering if there were any other ponies who were suffering the strange fate that she was.

1432165>>1432665

A short distance off, a Gingersnap found himself on a rather large tree limb, not knowing quite how he got there. "Uhm... What?" He took a slow look around, drinking in his surroundings, "Did... Did I finally drink myself into a blackout..?" he sat up slowly, his back and wings aching from some kind of dull impact he must have recently suffered. His head, however was completely free of the telltale signs of a hangover... "Meaning what..?"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4