RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 250 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 250
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1440295 Cyndir began to clean her vagina, the knowledge of what he is cleaning, and what he is getting out of her, does NOT help stem his arousal, he is trying his hardest to keep his shaft from touching her

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence smiled and got down on her hands and knees, presenting her large toned rear at Cyndir. "You can put it in my other hole...." She whispered, eager to make the man happy.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1440341 Cyndir needed no second telling, he thrust his shaft into her in a nice, steady rhythm, massaging her rear at the same time "Thank-ugh-you... feels so-ooh- good..." cyndir was in heaven, the water in the shower was acting as free lube and he got to be with a woman as gorgeous as this... he must of been a saint in a past life

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence panted and shuddered with every thrust, her eyes closed as her massive breasts squished into the floor. "Ohhh..... N-no faster.... okay?" She whispered, looking back at Cyndir to make sure he heard her.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1440474 Cyndir heard, and made sure to keep the exact same speed "Of course, my love" Cyndir had hearts in his eyes, and has never been happier than right then, he was kissing every part of her he could reach

Craterfist
Group Admin

[As nice as this is, I'm going to have to put this RP on hold soon. Not right now, but soon. I'll have another thread I'll be working on.]

Silence's face held an expression of relaxation and bliss, her eyes closed and a soft smile upon her rosy lips. Her womanhood grew wetter as she grew closer to her release, but she said nothing.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441112 [okay, let me know if I can help!]
Cyndir noticed the rising wetness in her pussy, and shifted over to her femsex, the vaginal excretions acting as a natural lube "yesyesyesyesyes! SO GOOD!" Cyndir was almost mad with stimulation, but kept at the same constant speed, always keeping Silence in mind as he made sweet, sweet love to her
[when a woman has her period, their pregnancy is MORE likely]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Why did you say pussy? That was the first time you've slipped up.]

Silence gasped as she released her feminine juices onto the shower floor, breathing deeply as her folds tightened around Cyndir's member.

Ohhh..... He.... He can satisfy me so well......

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441209 [D'oh!:facehoof:]
Cyndir can not take much more, he is beginning to leak semen from his tip, lubricating her honeypot even further as he fills her with his shaft

Craterfist
Group Admin

[You're rushing things. Slow down. Enjoy the moment. That last sentence was very rushed.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441281 [i'll edit]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441281 [done editing]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence slowly pulled herself off of Cyndir's shaft, then climbed out of the shower and grabbed a towel. The woman began drying her body off, smiling and slipping into her dress once she was fully dry. She simply adored the way the dress supported her massive breasts and accentuated her every curve, but was still covering and warm enough to wear at most any event, from everyday to just short of super fancy.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441736 Cyndir watched her dress with a mix of love and pride, love for the woman wearing the dress, and pride for making a dress that can complement such raw natural beauty, he then washes himself after finishing himself off, ejaculating into the drain, and redresses for the day " So, how is your new boyfriend treating you?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Can you describe the Yeti dresses a bit more? I assume they have a few more features besides extra fur and a hood with face cover? Anything for her legs/groin area?]

Silence walked outside with a smile, sitting down on the soft grass and letting the sun warm her body. This was wonderful, just being here with this amazing man. Though where did Sut get off to?

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1441869 [ The legs are tight fitting and covered in many layers of hair, the groin region is coated in many layers of black fur] Cyndir walks out of the hut and shouts "SUUUT! TIME TO COME HOME!" a mini dust cloud appeared in the distance and stopped at the front step, revealing a happy Sut "I smell her on you! Does this mean I have a big sister now?!" Cyndir blushed furiously, cursing Suts sense of smell

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence nodded and stood up, planting a big smooch on Cyndir's cheek. The woman pressed her massive breasts into her lover's chest, smiling up at him affectionately.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442171 Cyndir smiles "maybe, Sut... maybe" Cyndir would love to be with this woman for the rest of his days, and he knows that she would make a great sister for Sut, and besides, he is now hopelessly addicted to her milk, he can not imagine life without her or her milk, he then kisses her back and holds her lovingly, never wanting to leave her side

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence nodded, confirming that she would stay. There was no place else where she was loved so fully. She whispered quietly into Cyndir's ear. "Would it be weird if Sut suckled my breasts? You like my milk. Do you think she would too?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442332 "I LOVE MILK! WHERE IS IT?!" Shouted Sut, Cyndir laughed "I guess that is your answer!"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence grinned and began walking into the house, beckoning for Sut to follow. In the kitchen, Silence undid the top of her dress and set her gigantic perky breasts on the table, the large nipples poking out over the edge as she sat in a chair. "Would you like some milk, baby?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[They're reading this thread. Do you want to delete this thread and move it to PM?]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442366 Sut, unfazed by her massive cleavage, walks up and begins to drink, gulping down her sweet milk "Your milk is really yummy! Did you let big brother drink some? It's nice to share what you have!"
1442376 [If 'They' are the flamers we had a problem with earlier, then screw them, we are having fun and that is all that matters, so I say we keep the thread going and let non-flamers enjoy two great RP ers]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence nodded with a happy sigh, laying her head down on her own massive breasts. "Have all the milk you want, sweetheart.... I'll always have more...." The woman glanced over near the door, looking for Cyndir.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442501 Cyndir was there, looking hungrily at her spare nipple, wanting ever so much to drink from them, but steeling himself to wait until Sut is asleep, as he does not want to have to explain ejaculation to his eight year old sister

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Okay, I'm going to bed for real this time....]

Silence looked like she was giggling, but there was no sound. The woman waited patiently for Sut to drink her fill of milk.

This has been a wonderful past two days.....

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1442529 [you sure?:unsuresweetie:]
Sut, having had her full, stands up on Silences lap and kisses her cheek "Goodnight sis! I hope I get to be the flower girl!" At this Cyndir had a massive nosebleed/ boner combo, envisioning Silence in a wedding gown, he actually thought about it, and decided he'd work on that in secret, he already made a necklace for her... [I plan on his tribe proposing with necklaces instead of rings] Cyndir walked to his bedroom to wait for her, accidentally dropping the wrapped and named package, it had Silences name on it... there was something shiny visible through a small tear in the paper... Cyndir may want to give this to her later though...
[will she open it? Y/N]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[She'll wait until it's the right time, but first, I think Cyndir is thirsty, don't you?]

Silence walked into the bedroom, the upper part of her dress tied around her waist by the sleeves, like with a hoodie. Her massive, perky breasts were in full view as she smiled lovingly at Cyndir. She did say he could have some anytime he wanted......

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1443725 Cyndir could barely restrain himself as he slowly walked over to Silence and kissed her, he then lifted her bridal style and carried her to the bed, not noticing the lightness in his pockets

Craterfist
Group Admin

[What? Lightness in his pockets?]

Silence giggled and slowly took off her dress, laying it aside. She was naked on her back, laying on the bed and waiting for her lover to have his way with her. "Go ahead." She whispered, her massive perky breasts in full view.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1444251 [he dropped the necklace, and you did not say she returned it to him]
Cyndir began to drink from Silences breast, relishing the flavor of her milk as he drank greedily, massaging her breast all the while as he got his latest fix of the irresistible milk, he stops every once so often to kiss Silences breast to display his love for this woman

Craterfist
Group Admin

[She didn't pay attention to it. Needs more detail.]

Comment posted by bjornicorn deleted Aug 6th, 2013
Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence sighed happily and rubbed the back of her lover's neck with her hand. Feeling her breasts suckled always gave her a relaxing sensation. "Ohhh yes...... Have all you want, baby....."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1444348 Cyndir is too mesmerized by the taste of the milk to respond, but judging from the renewed vigor in his suckling, he heard perfectly well his member somehow erect a third time from the taste of her milk alone

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence closed her eyes, letting Cyndir do as he wished. She felt loved and safe with her new lover, and wanted to please him however she could.

He's wonderful...... I love him so much..... I'll never leave him......

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1444619 Cyndir wraps his arms around the small of Silences back, groaning in pleasure, desperate to rut her again, to feel the moist warmth of her velvety oven surround his shaft

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence happily spread her legs, wanting to have her lover's massive shaft inside her honey pot again. "Take me, baby..." She whispered, feeling blissfully relaxed.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1444740 Cyndir joyfully entered her womanhood while still drinking from her breast, he was certain he had reached heaven it felt so good, he was truly in a state of absolute bliss as he felt as if he was melting on top of her

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence began panting heavily, smiling with her mouth hanging open. "Faster..." She whispered pleadingly, wanting to be filled up again by her lover.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1444844 Cyndir happily obliged, his shaft going all the way in before coming out, generating a loud smacking sound as his testes bounced in the air from the force of their sex, he is now simply massaging her breasts as he ruts her, his stomach full to near bursting

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence was limp beneath the incredible man, her womanhood tightening and growing wetter. She was going to hit her climax any second. "I'm close, baby...."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1444930 "M-me too..." Cyndir kept thrusting into her, not caring if he got her pregnant as he just kept going, now leaking pre-cum into her tight vagina, mixing with her vaginal excretions to produce a natural lube as he rutted her, he grabbed her by the rear as he continued, wanting to get as deep in her as possible before he blew his load due to some strange instinct deep in his being "I love you, baby... please, let me blow my load in you!"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence gasped as her womanhood clamped down onto the shaft inside her, her juices splashing onto the bed. The woman laid her head back, her eyes closed happily.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1445100 Cyndir could simply take no more, he released his seed directly into her womb, he then collapsed into her breast and began to reach for the pocket that held the necklace, he then noticed the hole in his pocket "no,no,no! Where is it!?" Cyndir leaps out of bed, desperately searching the floor for it while on his hands and knees, not caring that he is nude

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence looked around with him, then gasped and pointed to a broken package near the door. She wasn't sure what it was, but it looked important.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1445163 Cydir dashed to the package faster than a speeding Rainbow Dash, using his electromagnetic senses to check on the necklace, relieved to see that only the box was damaged, he then breathed a sigh of relief and walked over to Silence, handing her the box

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence raised an eyebrow as she took the box, then gasped and pulled out the beautiful silver necklace. "Is this..... for me?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1445218 As Silence looked at Cyndir, he was on one knee and looking at her hopefully "Silence... will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" This was it... damn, he was so scared he could hardly stay on the one knee, 'oh dear old gods... please let her say yes...' Cyndir was slightly trembling from his nerves

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence slowly, with shaking hands, affixed the necklace around her neck. She the got down and pulled Cyndir onto the bed with her. She laid her lover's head on her massive breasts, and they were softer and warmer than any pillow.

"Yes...." She whispered, smiling with a tear of joy.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 250