RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 250 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 250
Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, yes, but let me do that, okay? I'm not going to decide any of Cyndir's actions, so please don't decide any for my characters.]

Silence sat down on the edge of the bed and began eating her breakfast, making sure not to get any on her lovely dress. The dresses were more like everyday clothing, now that she thought about it. She could wear this all day, and planned to change into another manticore dress as soon as she was done with the one she was wearing. The smile on her face indicated her approval of the food she was eating.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437635 [That is entirely understandable]
Cyndir noticed the smile on Silences face "You like the Manticore bacon, ey? It is amazing... all the uses for manticore parts" Cyndir is still thinking he is mumbling to himself " Maybe a necklace... found plenty enough silver round here..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

After Silence had finished her breakfast, she set the plate aside. She walked out and, after making sure Sut wasn't in the bathroom, slipped inside and took off her dress. She never finished milking herself, and it was beginning to hurt. The woman took her left breast back into her mouth, suckling and drinking her own sweet, creamy, warm milk.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437708 Cyndir waited for a while, assuming Silence had to releave herself, then, after a while, began to get worried, he walks up to the bathroom door and knocks "Hey, you okay in there? It's been awhile..." Cyndir hears suction, he wonders what it is...

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence always tried to keep the sounds quiet, but sometimes the sound got a little louder than intended. Still naked, the woman cracked open the door just enough for her eyes to be seen. Her breasts were squished against the door. "I'm fine." She whispered, nervous to show her naked body again.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437787 Cyndir was aware that she was naked, and warred against his inner peervert to try to sneak a peak, he won the battle by a nose "Okay... let me know if you need a hand with anything..."Cyndir was not at all convinced that she was fine, and was determined in every way to help this woman
[ Opportunity to tell the story of her Mam glands ho!]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence blushed, then thought silently for a moment. This man had been very generous to her, and had shown he had true affection towards her. The woman looked up with a nervous blush. "Could.... could you help me? My mammary glands produce too much milk, and..... I need to get rid of the excess somehow...."

[By the way, her milk is sweeter and creamier than anything he's come across from any animal. He could have as much as he wanted to cook with or to just drink. She would welcome it.]

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437862 Cyndir was rather turned on by this "S-sure, what do you need me to do?" Cyndir was glad that Sut went out to play, as he really enjoyed time alone with this mare, honestly, Cyndir would love to drink her milk dry

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Woman, not mare. They're humans.]

Silence slowly stepped back from the door and let it swing open, revealing her massive and perfectly perky breasts. There was some saliva on her left nipple, an indicator of what she had been up to. The woman sat down on the floor and held her giant chest out, presenting it to Cyndir to have his way.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437904 Cyndir cautiously went to her and placed her teat in his mouth, he took a small sip and... oh ye ear olde gods... it is the most delicious thing he ever ingested, he began to suck with much greater fervor, not noticing his erection poking into her and not otherwise caring, he just wanted more of this sweet ambrosia that originated from the nipple of this goddes among apes, he pressed his face further into this beautiful mass and began gulping down GALLONS of this divine liquid

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Breast, not teat.]

Silence sighed and shuddered happily, letting her head rest back against the wall. "Oh, thank you..... Have as much as you want....." She whispered, her fingers running through Cyndir's hair.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1437997 [nipple = milk ejecting part of breast]
Cyndir was lost to the world, only caring about him, and Silence, he kissed her on the lips and licked her tongue all over, then rresumed drinking the gift from the gods

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Of course I know that. I don't take kindly to someone insulting my intelligence. You edited it after I posted my message. Again.]

Silence was in her own state of heaven, feeling her needs tended to with an eager fervor. Her hands rested on Cyndir's shoulders, a soft shudder escaping her lips. "Oh yesyesyesyesyes......" She whispered, closing her eyes.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1438059 [sorry, I must of corrected it and forgot, I got an awful last nights sleep and I am a little out of it, I in no way meant to insult your intellect, friend, I actually have nothing but the highest of respects for you]
Cyndir has finished one breast, and begins to suckle her other nipple, his massive member pressing into the leg of Silence, Cyndir actually being driven to orgasm by the taste of her milk alone, he wraps his legs around her waist as he massages her rear

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence gasped and looked down, seeing Cyndir's semen all over her legs and stomach. Blushing, the woman let the kind man continue to suckle her breast, welcoming the feeling of his strong legs around her wide, curvy waist.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1438185[he is so intoxicated by her milk that all she'd have to do was ask Cyndir and he'd screw her]
Cyndir is licking the space between her breasts and kissing them "I love you... So much!" Cyndir resumes to suck the milk from her breast, absolutely love struck

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence smiled happily at the feeling of his head between her massive breasts, then blushed as she spread her legs. She gave a hopeful smile to Cyndir, whispering "Please? Just be gentle.... it's my first time....." The woman propped herself against the wall and waited for Cyndir's answer, her legs still spread.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1438309 Cyndir removed his clothes, displaying to Silence his war torn body, his massive shaft [only 1 inch shorter than Raphaels and 0.5 inches wider] "Mine too..." Cyndir slowly delved into her velvety folds, amazed that this felt even more pleasant than drinking her milk, he continued his steady, loving pace as he massaged her on one breast and one butt cheek, stuffing her mouth with his tongue

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence panted heavily as her body was pleasure to the fullest, feeling loved and safe in Cyndir's embrace. She let her arms gently wrap around the man's back, holding him close and closing her eyes.

Oh.... This feels so good..... He's amazing...... I.... I love him.....

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1438425 Cyndir is reaching his limit, his penis still sensitive from previous ejaculation "I-I'm close... want it out or in?" Cyndir did not mind if she said in, he'd be fine with raising a child with her, he loved her that much "H-hurry! I-I can't hold it in!"" the pressure building in his loins was maddening, he almost wanted to say screw it and blow his load into her hot, tight womb, but he held fast

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence wrapped her legs around Cyndir's waist, pulling him deep inside her. She wanted it. She wanted to be with this wonderful and generous man. She probably wouldn't get pregnant from this one session, as her period came just a few days ago, but she was more than willing. Her juices splattered out onto the floor and onto Cyndir's groin as she waited for his release.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1438618 Cyndir thrusted a few more times, then blew his whole load into her, completely emptied his balls, he saw that Silences belly was a little extended and decided to.... repay her... by licking her womanhood, sucking on her clitoris and swirling his tongue within her

Craterfist
Group Admin

After her first climax, her womanhood was much more sensitive. The woman arched her back in bliss, her breath caught in her throat as her vision blurred. "Ohhh.... Oh dear..... Y-you can stop, if y-you want..... Ohhhh....." Silence felt like she might pass out from such intense stimulation.

bjornicorne
Group Admin

1438618 Cyndir thrust his manhood into her warm velvety folds twice more, then released his load into her, extending out her belly, he then took out his shaft with a loud pop and proceeded to lick the inside of her vagina, stopping only to say "I love you"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Sipence felt her vision blurring and going black. The woman frantically tapped Cyndir's shoulder, wanting him to stop before she completely black out. "S-stop.... Please......" She quietly begged.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1438747 Cyndir, terrified that he hurt the woman he loves, quickly stopped "What's wrong, did I hurt you?" Cyndir was holding you, his hands on the back of your head "I promise I will be more careful..." Cyndir was silently hating himself for taking it too far

Craterfist
Group Admin

[WOMAN. NOT MARE.]

Silence shook her head, smiling up at Cyndir and tiredly kissing his cheek as her hand rubbed over her stretched belly. "No.... It was so good, I was going to pass out...." She whispered with a soft smile. "I love you, Cyndir.... I won't get pregnant this time, but I would love to bear your child. I just need to get my things from my house, if that's alright." The woman sat down in the bathtub and gave her belly a squeeze, letting all the semen flow out of her, except for just a little to keep her warm. She then slipped into her manticore dress, savoring the soft clothing.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1439074 Cyndir silently cheers that he had met such an excellent woman, even though the beginning circumstances were less than ideal "You want your own room, or you wanna share a bed with me?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1439074 [I am sorry!:twilightoops::facehoof::fluttershbad::applecry:]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence smiled and grabbed a brush of the sink, brushing her long black hair. "I'd love to sleep with you." She whispered. Her dress outlined her breasts, but still kept them easily supported, and the way the dress was tailored showed off her lovely hourglass figure , her wide hips, and large, toned rear. She was also bent over the sink, so there's that.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1439278 Cyndirs shaft was instantly erect again, he wanted to ask if she wanted round two, but decided against it, thinking she'd figure him desperate "I love you..." Cyndir hugged her around the waist, his head in her shoulder, still tempted to stick his phallus inside her anus,he truly admired his handy work on the dress, especially the fit and support on the breasts,he felt his seed all over him, then he had an idea "Hey, I'll be taking a shower, if you want to join me you can..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[She's wearing her dress. I'm sorry, I forgot to add that she wiped herself down with a towel, but she is wearing her manticore dress. He'd have to reach down to her ankles, then back up under her dress to touch her honey pot.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1439489 [okay then, I will edit]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Still editing?]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1439607 [sorry, done]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I see no difference. He says her 'tight-looking anus', but she is wearing a dress. Her body is almost completely hidden. Not the shape of her body, but her body.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1439639 [ He was looking when they were naked]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[It still makes no sense with the current context. You don't even mention the dress once.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[You still here?]

Comment posted by bjornicorn deleted Aug 5th, 2013
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1439813 [...yes...I been trying to fix it, as I have a lot of fun with this, and don't want to see it die yet...I am quite sorry... I have been trying to listen to you, I am just rather scatterbrained lately, it is no excuse and I am truly apologetic of my error]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Make sure your post doesn't contradict any previous posts. I can work with what you currently have for edits.]

Silence smiled and took her dress off again, folding it up neatly and laying it aside near the door. The naked woman climbed into the shower, her giant breasts still holding their size. Her large rear and wide hips teased Cyndir. Silence rested her hands on top of her breasts, stroking the tops of them as she waited for her lover to climb in.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1439895 Cyndir entered, and set the temperature to a pleasantly warm one, he then lathered up his hands and began to massage Silences scalp, marveling at the silkiness of it "Your hair is so soft..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence turned around so Cyndir wasn't pushed away by her massive perky breasts, then laid her back against his strong chest. Her eyes were closed, and the woman was relzed with her lover holding her.

He's so wonderful......

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1440045 Cyndir finished shampooing her hair and rinsed it off, he then proceeded to condition it and kiss Silences cheek "I love you..." Cyndir had said these three words all the time, but never with such weight, and he meant every syllable, he, Cyndir Wake, loves Silence

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence sighed happily at the feeling of being tended to, letting her body relax and enjoying every touch and sensation from Cyndir's hands. "I love you too...." She whispered, smiling softly.

[They're spying on us.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1440180 Cyndir finished conditioning her hair, and rinsed it out, now washing down her body with a bar of soap, paying special attention to her sensitive areas
[PEEPING TOMS!]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Sipence stood still and let Cyndir wash her down, his hands gentle and loving like he was cleaning a priceless piece of art. The woman hoped her lover was enjoying this as much as she was, because she was certainly enjoying it.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1440240 Cyndir was admittedly enjoying himself, he was not rutting her in the shower like his pervy voice had hoped, but it was nice nonetheless, he has saved the vagina for last, uncertain if she would allow him to clean it... he really hoped she said yes... or that he may dirty it again...

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence smiled when she saw where Cyndir's hand was, nodding her approval. She trusted this wonderful man, and would let him hold her and touch her however he pleased. Within reason, of course.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 250