RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 250 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 250
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1445290 Cyndir swept Silence up in a kiss, full of more passionate, tender love than he had ever put into anything before, he then pulled away and lie his head down on her massive breasts, smiling all the while "Thank you..." he then began to, once again, suckle her breast, but this time did it slowly, so as to maximize his future brides pleasure "I know i will say this almost constantly, but I love you..." Cyndir then rested his head on his lovers breast

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence smiled gratefully, rubbing Cyndir's back. "You know.... If you and Sut like my breasts so much.... Maybe you should make me some clothing with openings for my nipples....."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1445345 "Mmmm.... maybe... gonna... get spider silk...hate spiders..." it was true, he was traumatized after almost getting eaten by a giant spider, it was a great learning experience though, he learned that their spools are removable

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence nodded thankfully, kissing the top of Cyndir's head. "What do you wanna do now, baby?" She whispered, stroking his back.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1445394 Cyndir was content with being with her, whatever she wanted to do, he was open to "Whatever you wanna do, sweet stuff... I'm open minded..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence thought a moment, then smiled and asked "Have you heard of..... 69 position? I could use my mouth and breasts while you use your mouth...." The woman blushed with embarrassment, smiling hopefully.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1445488 Cyndir was happy she reccomended that position, he had actually fantasized doing that with her the night that she slept over "Sure..." Cyndir lied down under her, ready for the mutual oral sex

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence slowly climbed arop him, her gloriously large toned rear just a few inches from his face. Her legs straddled his head, while her massive breasts were pushed forward to wrap around the man's long member. The woman looked down, the tip barely poking up from her cleavage. Silence smiled and used her hands to squeeze her breasts around the giant shaft.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1448428 Cyndir raised his head to meet her wet vagina, licking and sucking to his hearts content, thinking on what he'll have to face to make the dress for silence 'I hope the spiders are asleep... gods I hate spiders...'

Craterfist
Group Admin

[He could just modify one of her current dresses.]

Silence gasped and quickly took the tip of her lover's shaft into her mouth, rhythmically squeezing her breasts as her tongue flicked across the tip. She hoped Cyndir was enjoying this; she certainly was.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1448503 [he needs spider silk to make the wedding dress, he figures that he should get some for the milk dress as well, especially since it is the softest and most comfortable thread he can get...like...ever, that stuff puts temper pedic mattresses to shame, within a box of shame... it brings out a shameception to the umpteenth level, not only that, but it is actually stronger than steel, and his greatest fear now is for Silence or Sut to be hurt when he could have done something to prevent it]
Cyndir was, in a word, ecstatic, he felt so good getting squeezed between her breasts and getting licked, he decided that he should repay the favor, he used his hands to spread her vagina even further apart as he thrust his face into her velvety folds, moving his tongue in every which way as he sucked on and kissed her honeypot, thinking one thing the whole entire time

I never wanna leave this woman... I love her, and I WILL protect her...

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence shuddered and panted quickly, bobbing her head and squeezing her breasts a bit harder. Cyndir made her feel absolutely wonderful with everything he did, and she only hoped Cyndir felt good about himself the way he made her feel.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1448850 Cyndir was no longer capable of thinking, only existing at this moment to please his lover, drinking her wet vaginal fluids as a nectar almost as sweet as her milk, he could not get enough of this woman, she only seemed to get better every moment he was with her

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence's juices were flowing faster, as she was getting closer to her release. She sucked harder and faster, and squeezed her breasts harder as well. The woman wanted to drink her lover's delicious musky seed.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1449047 Cyndir was unable to take any more, he released his seed into his lovers mouth, but refused to collapse, and instead put Silences whole vagina into his mouth and resumed his vaginal feast, determined to make her climax and drink his sweet reward
[skip to morning?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Heck no.]

Silence drank the seed down eagerly, her womanhood spasming and squirting her feminine juices all over Cyndir's face. The woman's head fell limp atop her own massive breasts, panting heavily.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1449110 Cyndir wiped her essence into his mouth and guzzled it down, then lied down with his lover, only somewhat tired "So...what now?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence snuggled into Cyndir's chest, her massive breasts squishing against his chest. The woman sighed happily and closed her eyes. "I'm tired......"

[Okay, now you can skip.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1449157 The next morning, Cyndir made sure to wake up early and quietly snuk out of bed, leaving a note saying he was going to the giant spider caves to get some materials and that he'd probably be back soon, and a map to there if he was not "I love you" Cyndir said as he kisses Silence on the forehead

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence was fast asleep under the bedcovers, hugging her breasts like a child would hug a giant stuffed animal. The woman smiled in her sleep, her long black hair falling around her face.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1449209 Cyndir walks to the wall and barely makes a sound lifting BadMaw from its holster and then headed out the door, heading towards his second greatest fear to make his love happy

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence slowly woke up around twenty minutes later, blearily reading the note with a soft smile. The woman slipped into her purple manticore dress, setting her brown one from yesterday aside. Silence walked into the kitchen, going about the kitchen to make her new family some breakfast. She was going to make buttermilk pancakes, with her own milk. The woman took a jar and undid the top of her dress, tying the sleeves around her waist, then using one hand to squeeze her nipple. Her milk streamed into the jar, filling it up. After screwing the lid on tightly, she began quickly shaking the jar, idly wondering where Sut was.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1449272 Sut woke up a few minutes later, wandered into Cyndirs room, and read the note "OHNOOHNOOHNOOHNO! WE GOTTA GO SAVE HIM! SILENCE! BIG BROTHER IS IN TROUBLE!" Sut was obviously panicked "...are you making... pancakes?" Sut seemed to be seething in rage "DID YOU EVEN READ THE NOTE!? HE IS TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS! WE GOTTA GO HELP HIM NOW!"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1449272 Cyndir was about to leave, when he walked straight into the face of a very large, very angry spider "Oh shit..." Cyndir was paralyzed with terror, unable to move as the spider slowly began to wrap it's threads around his feet, taking it's time "I am sorry, girls... I won't be able to make it home..." a lone tear fell down his paralyzed body as he accepted his death

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence gasped, running into the bedroom and throwing on her gear. She really wished Cyndir told her earlier that he was afraid of spiders. He was going to get an earful after he was saved. Soon, Silence was dressed in her modern clothes, except her face wasn't bandaged. Map in hand, she sprinted out the door towards Cyndir's location.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1449866 Cyndir was ashamed, he had thought he had gotten over his fear long ago... but he must have only gotten over small ones "Damm, and this spider is a sadist too!" The spider had used its poison to paralyze him once he got the wits to try and run, and resumed slowly spinning the silk around him

Craterfist
Group Admin

A flurry of knives buried themselves in the spider's head. Standing not fifteen feet away was an angry-looking Silence, dressed in her black coat, shoes, and gloves. As soon as the spider was dead, the woman ran up and cut Cyndir free, then placed a deep kiss on his lips.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1450030 Cyndir kisses her back, glad to be alive, but ashamed that he had failed her "I'm sorry, I thought I could do it..." Cyndir went to his barrel full of silk and lifts it easily "I almost made it, too..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence sighed and leaned on him, pulling him into a hug. "If you need help, just ask me." She whispered with a relieved smile. Her fiancée was alive. That's all that mattered. "Come on, let's go home."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1450073 "yeah, lets... "Cyndir was relieved she did not ask what the silk was for, as he did not want to have to lie to her, especially since the best cover he could come up with was a hammock...yeah... it was a good thing she did not ask... Cyndir kissed her lovingly and headed home, hopefully never to return to this unholy place of arachnid demons

Craterfist
Group Admin

Once they were inside the house, Silence changed back into her purple dress with her upper body still exposed. The woman stepped out into the kitchen, presenting her breasts to her family. "Who's thirsty?" She whispered with a warm smile.

[Good night.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1450335 [night... or possibly not:unsuresweetie::moustache::twilightsmile:]
One again, Cyndir held back until Sut had her fill, as Sut was was heading outside to play, Cyndir was seen a moment later suckling her breast, forgoing the dress making until the night, when his love was sleeping, until then, all that mattered was him and his love...and... did he smell something burning?
[Oh noes! the pancakes!]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[She hadn't even finished with making the butter, silly. The stove isn't on. :rainbowwild:]

Silence giggled and kept causally shaking the jar of milk in one hand. It should become butter in a few minutes. "You know, if you tweak my nipple and squeeze my breast at the same time..." She whispered, wanting to see what would happen.

[Lotsa milk. You get lotsa milk.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452695 Cyndir is also curious, and so tweaks her nipple while squeezing her breast, wanting to see what happens

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I told you what happens. This is your chance to get a big surge of milk. The harder you squeeze, the more milk you get.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452701 [he has no idea what will happen though, I was trying to keep to the flow] Cyndir decides to do the tweaking with his mouth instead, not really knowing why, but finding a massive torrent of lactation as his reward, guzzling it all down greedily

Craterfist
Group Admin

The flow of milk into Cyndir's mouth increased the harder he squeezed. Silence let out a long shudder. "Of that feels so good......"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452749 Cyndir squeezed as hard as he could without risking harming his love, wanting to drink as much of her sweet nectar as possible

Craterfist
Group Admin

The milk flow was almost a hose, and Silence rapidly tapped his shoulder. She set the jar down, now full of fresh butter. "D-do the other one..." This felt absolutely incredible, and at the rate her breasts produced milk, by after breakfast, it would be like it never happened.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452769 Cyndir happily obliged her, swallowing gallon after gallon of her milk 'So good...' Cyndirs member was once again erect and ready to pleasure his lover

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence eventually gently pushed Cyndir away, standing up as her breasts began filling back up with milk. They didn't lose too much of their size, but you could watch them slowly swell back up to their original massive volume. The woman kept mixing the batter, squirting some of her own creamy, super delicious milk into it to finish the recipe. She then began heating up the pan she would use to make the pancakes. "I made butter." She whispered, pointing to the jar full of her homemade butter.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452785 "Knowing you and dairy, it'll be the best damn butter ever..." Cyndir wrapped his arms around her waist, just relishing her presence, loving her and every part of her

Craterfist
Group Admin

After about ten minutes, there were three plates with a steaming stack of fresh pancakes each. Silence also gave everyone a glass of milk with breakfast, then set the jar on the middle of the table, so they could butter their own pancakes.

The woman sat down and put her purple manticore dress back on, waiting patiently for her family. "I can also make ice cream." She whispered with a smile.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452818 Sut walked over to the cubbard and pulled out some syrup "Can't have pancakes without butter and syrup!" She thanked Silence for making the butter and spread them both on each pancake, Cyndir did the same as Sut, except throwing in a heartfelt "I love you" and a kiss

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence smiled and began eating her breakfast, smiling at the familiar flavor of her own milk. The woman hoped her lovers were enjoying this as much as she was.

I'm lucky I met these two. They're so caring and loving....

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452898 Sut finishes her breakfast in record time and goes out to play, and Cyndir decides that it is a good time to start working on those dresses, he politely excuses himself and gets to sewing in private, wanting it to be somewhat of a surprise

Craterfist
Group Admin

Silence finished eating and went into the bathroom, taking off her dress and climbing into the shower. She was dirty after that little adventure before breakfast.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1452981 Cyndir is working more efficiently than ever, he actually finishes both dresses flawlessly, the wedding dress was beautiful, with the material made lightweight yet durable, it can take any stress, and it would make Silence look beautiful to boot, especially the silk flowers sewn into the shawl! And the milk dress was... well... sexy! It was basically a cocktail dress with the nipples cut out, but if one paid close attention, the fabric was identical to the night sky

Craterfist
Group Admin

[There are several kinds of cocktail dresses. Please describe the milk dress more, please.]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1453017[ it splits in the middle to show off the legs, has all black material with sparkling pieces in it as an exact replica of the night sky, the dress is sleeveless and only coveres one shoulder]

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 250