RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 796 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 796
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556562 "Sure, but just to let you know, I keep the music intense!" Razor smiles and tosses his drumsticks in the air and catches them, then makes a cross with them

She grins. "That's fine with me.", she says, hooking up the guitar to the speaker and testing if it's in tune.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556573 Razor waits until she is ready, and secretly admires her appearance when she is not looking, then begins to play
[we should do a youtube link to a song]

She smiles lightly and joins in.

(Yeah, just need to find something)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556592 [I am all of me by crush 64? Or how about something Romantic? If that, then we should do shut up and trust this by Ken Ashcorp]

(Well alright, since you seem to love that song so much let's do Shut Up and Trust This :P)

[youtube=4pGuu8QMk6E]

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556605 [:pinkiegasp:YES!:pinkiehappy: FAV SONG HO!]
Razor felt strange playing so gently, but did not mind the change of pace, he felt a strange warmth from within "That was a good jam."

Aly walks over to him, smiling. "Yeah, very nice."

(Haha, alrighty then)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556614 Razor blushed, which is a feat in itself due to his thick metallic sheened fur "So... what do you wanna do now?"

"I... don't know. Could you maybe show me a bit about drums? I've always been interested in that but never really had the chance to play one..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556630 Razor smiles "Sure" Razor went along topersonally show her each drums part and function, and helped her use it, unaware of how awkward it was due to his eagerness

She smiles lightly and sits down in his lap after a while, laying his hands on hers. "Could you guide me? I want to know how you played that song"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556641 Razor blushes and his fur rises, but he does so and hopes to celestia he does not get a boner "Okay..."

She smiles. "Thanks..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556651 Razor is struggling to keep his boner down so she does not notice "N-no problem"

She shifts a bit, pressing her back up against his chest lightly.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556664 Razor is extremely aroused "Wh-what are you doing?"

"Just getting comfortable... Wait a second please.", she says, getting up from his lap again and taking off her jacket, throwing it in the corner of the room, before sitting down again with a light smile on her face. "You're a really nice guy, you know?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556678 Razor smiles back "Thanks, glad to hear I am comfy" Razor is desperately trying to will his shaft down

She grins and leans back to look into his eyes, arching her back a bit. "Yeah, you're comfy too."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556687[oh screw it]
Razors shaft lightly touches her through his pants "S-sorry!"

She blushes lightly and giggles. "I thought I was feeling something down there back as you showed me how to play that thing... Sorry for arousing you, but I guess I'll take it as a compliment..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556694 Razors blush rivals the redness of a baboons backside "Yeah... can you point me to your restroom?"

Aly giggles. "You're cute when you're emberassed..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556703 Razor somehow blushes even deeper, his member now plainly visible through the tent it was making in his pants "Thanks...You are cute too"

"It seems I'm just making it worse..." It rubs against Aly's panties lightly, now causing her to blush a bit deeper.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556718 Razor picks her up and sets her down next to him "How about I go outside until this goes down?"

She smiles at him with a lightly sultry look on her face. "You can, if you want, but I really don't mind..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556726 Razors mind goes to a dirty and dark place, then he snaps back "Wh-WHAT!?" a loud rip sounds, and his massive knotted dragon cock springs free

Aly giggles, blushes deeply and reaches out to touch it. "W...Wow... you're huge...."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556739 Razor has stopped his blush, all of the blood fading as she touched his member "Th-thanks..."

She grins. "Calm down and just sit...." She starts stripping down in front of him, putting up a little show.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556746 Razor is tempted to fap, but obeys and sits, admiring her body
[got to go to school]

She slowly takes her shirt off, sliding it over her breasts.

(Alright, see ya later)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556756 Razor is drooling slightly at the sight of her, he then snaps out of it and looks away bashfully, his member still waving in the air, a slight whimper is heard

"Hey, what's the problem...?", she asks, bending over and laying her hands on his shoulders.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1561757 Razor looks at her and blushes "I-it kinda hurts from how stiff it is..." he quickly sneaks another look at her cleavage, then looks away "I'm not used to being this hard..." Razor blushes, and tries to get up to excuse himself, accidentally touching Aly with it

She giggles. "Want me to make it stop?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562035 Razor looks at her confusedly "What do you mean?" he sincerely hoped she would let him go and jack off, as this was getting plain embarrassing

She sits down in his lap, straddling his crotch, grabbing his member lightly and starting to pump her hand up and down.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562093 Razor gasps, then sighs in pleasure, his draconic dog tongue lolling out slightly "Th-that's good..."

"Why don't you undo my bra...", she says playfully, more ordering him to do so than asking, before pushing forward and laying her forehead against his, smiling.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562119 Razor happily obliges, and then tweaks her nipple, he sees she enjoys it and gives it a slow, sensual lick

She moans lightly, continueing what she's doing. "This is so good..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562168 Razor is suckling her lightly and caressing her back, while he is insanely strong, he is very gentle with her

She leans forward and moans in his ear quietly.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562203 Razor is extremely turned on by this, and his cock shows it by beginning to swell, getting ready for ejaculation "I-I'm close..."

She grins and continues pumping, leaning back again and aiming it at herself. "Then blow... I just hope you know that we'll do this a lot of times and this isn't the only one...", Aly says, biting her lower lip and staring into his eyes.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1562233 Razor grins, and blows his load all over her "I would not have it any other way..." he then gently pulls her in for a kiss

She kisses back, sliding her tongue into his mouth with a slight smile.

• Viewing 551 - 600 of 796