RP R us 94 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 796 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 796
bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556328[NP, I am used to it]
Razor laughs "No worries, i have been asked that many times, and in much ruder ways, I am a hybrid of dragon and Diamond dog, a Dragon, dog, if you will"

"Wow, that's cool... or well, I guess hot. Because of.. fire... and... sorry I love terrible puns."

(Usually I reply quite quick I'd say but I'm practicing guitar and all that stuff right now)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556345[No prob, I am listening to Ken Ashcorp!:pinkiesmile:]
Razor laughed "Better a pun than being treated like dirt!"

She smiles. "I guess so. You seem like a nice guy though, Razor."

(His music is quite good)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556353[Shut up and trust this FTW!]
Razor blushed "...You are one of the few to say that...most call me scum and toss stuff, I am actually living in a village now that is good for the positive part of that...except i cannot marry with anyone there..."

"How so? Is it a law or something?"

(I don't know many of his songs. I'm currently listening to Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556367 Razor chuckles darkly "Yes, Hybrids cannot mate with D-dogs in the pack, same rule with dragons, funny enough, it is perfectly legal to MAKE the hybrid, he or she just can't mate... damn pack laws...it is punishable by death"

"Wow, that sucks... so wait, the law literally says that hybrids can't mate with dragons or diamond dogs?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556373 Razor sighed sadly "The two races alienate the hybrid, does not have to be between those two, could be a dradon pony, or kirin, if you will, they'd still forbid it, but yes that is the case"

"But wouldn't you be allowed to mate with other hybrids? I don't know much about laws, sorry if this is stupid."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556387 razor suddenly stopped his merriment "I...I did... her name was May Flower... we had a kid and everything... she went feral and killed our child and ran away... I had to put her down..." a lone tear goes down his face

"O....Oh.... I'm so sorry to hear that...", she says, looking sad and regretting to have said anything. "I didn't want to remind you of that, I'm... I'm sorry."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556393 Razor wiped his tears away "No...no, it is about time I moved on, I shouldn't dwell on it, she would not of liked that, oh, and I saw you checking your mane, it is fine"

"O...Oh, thanks... I wasn't sure because I left my home in a hurry and didn't really have time for anything..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556396 Razor chuckled "Then you are just naturally beautiful I guess"

She blushes lightly. "Thanks..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556401 Razor blushes as well, realizing what he said "N-no problem..."

She smiles lightly and inches a little bit closer to him. "So, uhm... Wanna have a drink?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556404 Razor smiles as well "Sure... I'd like that, just... don't try to drink my drink, I crush gems in it"

"Oh, yes, I saw that. That's a diamond dog thing, isn't it?", she says while ordering a new drink from the bartender.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556410 Razor shrugs "I guess,I just like the taste... picked it up from my parents, so who knows what race does it"

Alyssa giggles. "You just crushed that thing... You're very strong, aren't you?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556416 Razor blushes "Got the combined strength of my two species, so yeah..."

"That's impressive..." Alyssa picks up the drink she ordered and takes a sip.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556426 Razor does the same , then leaned back "So...how is life?"

"I guess... I guess it's okay. I don't have any racism problems like you, for example. I just... well... I guess my life is a bit boring in overall..."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556437 Razor deadpanned "No ones life is boring, you've got to enjoy something"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556444 Razor grinned "Cool, I play drums, myself"

"Oh, really? That's nice." She smiles lightly. "Seems like we have something in common."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556451 Razor was happy someone wanted to talk to him "So... you wanna have a jam session some time?"

She grins widely. "Yeah, sure. Sounds good."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556460 Razor then realizes thatthey don't have an established meeting place "...How about we meet at your place?" razor was blushing, hoping she didn't get the wrong idea

She blushes lightly and nods. "Usually I'd say sure, but it's kind of easier to carry a guitar around than it is to move a drumset, isn't it? Wouldn't it be more practical to meet at yours?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556479 Razor smiles sheepishly "I've kinda got mine set up outside, I play on the roadside for bits when my gem business does not pay off"

"...Oh, I see. Well in that case, sure, we can go to mine if you have to carry it anyways. When would you want to meet up?"

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556487 Razor chuckled heartily "It is no problem, super strong remember? any way, I am good any time, so it is really up to you"

"Well... I have lots of time, always. I'm free the whole week. If you wanna, you could come over later today."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556499 [skip to then?]
Razor agreed "Sure, I just need a map or something, I have no idea where you live" he smiles sheepishly

She nods and scribbles an address and a map on a little piece of paper.

(Alright)

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556515Razor makes it to Allysa's house and gently sets down his drum kit, then knocks on her door "Hello?"

"Coming!", a voice from upstairs sounds out of the window before someone is heard running down the staircase.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556525 Razor takes out his drumsticks and puts on his badass spiked wristbands, because why not? "Okay, I'm here"

Alyssa opens the door. She's wearing something else than she did in the brothel. She's now wearing a short, grey skirt, a red t-shirt and a black leather jacket on top of that. The jacket is unzipped. She smiles and gives him a quick hug. "Come inside, Razor."

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556534 Razor takes in his drums and walks inside, then looks around "Nice digs"

"Thanks... Come, let's go into the basement, it's where I make music, because of my neighbours.", she says, pointing at a staircase.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556547 Razor shrugs and goes down the staircase with her, then enters the basement and begins to set up his drums

Alyssa comes down a little later, carrying a speaker and an e-guitar.

bjornicorn
Group Admin

1556555 Razor grinned "Nice, so what song do you wanna do?"

Hm, I don't know, I'm fine with anything. Wanna just improvise something?

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 796