Delightfully Demented 280 members · 312 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Vic Viper
Group Admin

So over the past couple hours, days, weeks, months, I have been steadily increasing the amounts of time I break out into random singing! Today's instance by far had to be the most hilariously I have ever done.

Now I pride myself to actually singing pretty darn well to this song...in my opinion at least. Anyways onward to the actual story.

I was in walmart getting some ingredients for a lovely dinner I was going to make for my family, looking for cilantro some fresh basil, mushrooms, shallots, white wine, demi-glace, steaks, among other things. I, like always, am sporting my normal medium shirt hugging my skin, short cargo pants, sandals, class ring, my very important watch, and a seashell necklace my grandpa gave me, when the song I linked popped up in my playlist. I have no idea what came over me, I just had the overwhelming urge to sing. I started singing, people around me shifted, and became shocked when I randomly started singing in the aisles of walmart. My favorite expression was an old lady giving me bed rooms eyes, I shit you not, this lady was like 60 70 years old and about mid way into my song she looked at me with the most sultry look I have ever seen. Needless to say it creeped me out...in a good way~ It only spurred me to sing louder and harder! Near the ending climax of the song I took in a deep breathe, building up the air required for releasing the incoming climax. And then I let loose! My voice literally was ECHOING in the store! I could not even hear my music. It was beautiful. Song ended I went back to shopping like nothing happened. I reach the cash register, and an employee, she was a female maybe mid 20s, walked up to me and gave me a hug. Not a hug for doing what I did, no this was like a hug out of need, out of want. She wanted to hug me like her life depended on it. I simple hugged back not knowing what was going on. She broke the hug and said while crying and choking softly. " I don't know what made you break into song...but that song was my lil brother's favorite song, you reminded me of him so much while singing it...thank you..." I paid for my stuff, and went to sit down. She never once let me go. Maybe half -hour later she offered her apology for doing something so brazen as that. I replied while lifting her face. staring deep into her eyes, while putting on the most heartfelt smile I could put on. " It will be alright, things come and go, but memories, bonds, they last forever. He is always with you, no matter what. If my little act of insanity brought that forth, helped you remember that bond, then you have no need to be sorry, because today I have lived. Today, you are going to home and smile, smile so hard. All because I did this small act of craziness." We took our separate ways and left. I went into my car and cried, I cried so hard, I know how it feels to lose a love one. I won't ever stop doing my stupid shenanigans, ever.

God bless you, you crazy bastard.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2