Delightfully Demented 280 members · 312 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Vic Viper
Group Admin

Well just like the title explains~ I have an idea, I would like to get to know the other admins of this delightfully demented group. Mostly because I would like to do events! Everyone loves events right? Over skype over something conventional like that where we could all come together and just...talk :D

Next Today I wont be here until after 12 and maybe if they need help after 8 pm, I will be out all day covering for a class mate. sorry :fluttercry:. I leave you with this wonderful tune in my stead[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jCNu86g-C-U#at=46]

Well, i'm not an admin but hi.

Lilith911
Group Admin

And just what kind of events would we hold? :pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1545834 * Shrugs* Maybe a live stream of doing a gruetesque game of some sort, like amnesia or cry of fear. Or if we actually get in contact with each other, do an actual get together with as many of the group possible. Or art contests, Music contests, story contests....I have a long list of ideas...But I would like to get to know all the admins before that :twilightsheepish:

Lilith911
Group Admin

Well you know me... Just PM the others :pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1545881 I'll try to do so then. * yawn* Ill give you my skype details in a PM then do the same for the others~

Lilith911
Group Admin

I don't have Skype... I thought you already knew that:pinkiesad2::pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1545972 Shhh hush~ Its ok, I don't either But I made one just for this, its simple and does not require a mic or cam to use...we just...type :pinkiecrazy:

Lilith911
Group Admin

No, I mean I can't get the application... I have a friend who might be able to help though... But I can't go over to his often

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1546128 hmm...any other form of application? Oovoo? gmail chat? Anything works really. :twilightsheepish: Just want it to be so we can all be a part of the same convo at one time.

Lilith911
Group Admin

Oovoo? I do have a google account though

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1546350 Oovoo is just like skype but it lets people have free group chats with videos, only thing is oovoo has a small amount of ads of their pages :facehoof: But other than that is perfectly fine. I haven't heard from any of the admins yet so for now its only the two of us. :eeyup:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12