Delightfully Demented 280 members · 312 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Vic Viper
Group Admin

Their is a zombie in your room, you have two options, Give it a hug, or the item to your left is your weapon...WHAT DO?!

....yes I'm bored

Normal
Group Contributor

I have a vibrator, can I do both?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1459719...sexually assaulting a zombie while giving him a hug...that's...AMAZING! 8 points for you! :pinkiecrazy:

I use my wall mounted sword to kill it.

Normal
Group Contributor

Yay, can I turn in the points for some sexual molestation?

Give my hug a weapon, of course.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1459735 Well...if you are part of a certain group lilith made...I'm sure some arrangements can be made :pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1459729 Bah so bland...2 points

1459738 Brilliant!! 7 Points for you good sir! :moustache: Proceed. :pinkiecrazy:

I've got an indian club hanging on the wall. Smack the shit out of it. :pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1459886 bah, so bland...3 points :trixieshiftright:

1459975 I wonder who would be doing the raping...you never specified so im think the zombie will hug rape you to death....7 points! :pinkiecrazy:

Okay, then what about my fan?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460071 Brutal mutilation via a mechanical object slicing at high speeds...Much Better 7 points! :pinkiecrazy:

Nope I hug it than I insert my meaty dick into it's ass than continue to hug it:pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460096 *blink*...You bumped up to 8 points! Good show!! :pinkiecrazy:

So, I can either use a bottle of nail polish remover as a weapon, or hug a zombie. Um, neither choice sounds real appealing to me. :unsuresweetie:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460149 aww...make up some way to weaponize the nail polish remover...Like you throw the nail polish remover and the zombie ( and since it has alcohol) Run up to the zombie and snap your nails together to make a spark and ignite him!

Hm, I think I'll pour it in his eyes and kick him in the balls

I wrap the cord of my headphones around its neck repeatedly before placing the headphones themselves over his ears and begin playing System of a Down. I then proceed to lead him around town and be sure to make regular stops at parks and other public places, so as to show off my awesome new pet. I then stop by a local internet cafe and direct Spiffy, yes that is his name, towards one of the people sitting at a table writing a story on a laptop and allow Spiffy to feast on his flesh before returning home. Upon arriving home Spiffy curls up by the fire and I lay back on the couch reading a good book. Ah, what a happy story, I then proceed to pull out a matchbook, strike one and light the rest with it before throwing the whole thing on top of Spiffy's head. I chuckle to myself and return to my book, enjoying the added warmth and muted screams from Spiffy. He is such a good boy.

..I have a ton of empty soda cans, and some games. I distract it with the videogames, hug it from behind, and start shoving the shredded aluminum into any orifice i can find..or make. And then i leave it on the ground, unable to move as i stomp on it's head for sucking so badly at Pokemon. :pinkiecrazy:

I'd hug the zombie, but then shove its head up into the ceiling fan (which the blades are hard and moving at full speed)

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460285 You sir...have the best so far!! 9 points! Good show lad! :moustache:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1460682 thats more than one item :rainbowderp: but...I'll let it slide because...pokemon. 8 points! :moustache:

I do wish that my son could have met Spiffy, he was supposed to be staying with me for the week but when I tried to look I couldn't seem to find him. It's too bad really... They could have been twins.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26