Delightfully Demented 280 members · 312 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Vic Viper
Group Admin

Well I just woke up, cut the grass, and took a shower, and while taking a shower I was talking to myself about what Insanity is...and thanks to our wonderful banner:pinkiecrazy: I've decided to ask, what do ya'll define as Insane

A sound that cannot be heard

1421905 Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy.

1421905 i dont know. me after i wake up. then i'm a normal human being and totally not a dragon monster

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1421908 You should get that looked at by lilith She will know what to do :pinkiecrazy:

1421919 If it is a sound that cannot be heard, then how do you know its their? :rainbowhuh:

1421922 I WANT YOU! :pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1421998 I never said she would take it away...:trixieshiftright:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1422010 And thats a bad thing? :pinkiegasp: We all belong to lilith...:pinkiecrazy: We should love what she does to us..:pinkiecrazy: Join us...Join us...:pinkiecrazy:

Doing something anyway for fun, dispite knowing the consequences will be negative, and there is no other possible outcome.

Also known as not giving a fuck...

1421986 Should I be running for my life around about now? :rainbowderp:

You don't, you have to know it's there, feel its breath stalk you at night in your sleep. A sound that cannot be heard is a cry for help, and a plead for death. One that no one ever acknowledges because they could care less what happens to it. But that lack of knowledge, that lack of caring, is their downfall...

That, is insanity.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1422027 Oh I don't know...*licks metals cuffs* Either way...I'll have my fun:pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1422025 Hurray for NGAF! :rainbowlaugh:

1422028 Sounds an awful lot like slenderman to me :unsuresweetie: I play blackjack with him every Tuesday I should know! :pinkiecrazy:

Eh, Slendy's alright.

I see your ngaf now!

As Berry already said, the textbook definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly with the expectation that the result will differ. Society, however, has assigned a different meaning to the word...

One which I find much more fun to personify. :pinkiehappy:

I've a sudden urge to see Pinkie with a mustashe now...

What is insanity you may ask? The state of being seriously mentally ill; madness. Also known as Pinkie Pie.

1421905 My brother Setheroth was the one who made the banner.

1421905 I was the one who made the banner thank you very much

Lilith911
Group Admin

... My work here is done :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29