Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Leah smiled cheerfully as the last Buckle on her dress was synched. Next she pulled on her thigh high boots and put on her gloves over her pale smooth hands. Following that she put the lock of red hair in with her long black ponytail.

((Shutter. I miss ya!))

2879810 (I miss ya too... :fluttercry:)

2879810 Kevin kicked a can as he strolled down the street with a grim look on his face. He wore a tattered jacket and a pair a ripped jeans. His hair was messy and he wore on his face a black eye. "I hate this hellhole."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2920082 Leah pulled out her phone, her boyfriend kelvin should have been here half an hour ago, but just as she was about to call he knocked on her door. "Coming!@

Kelvin (i guess) stood in front of her a complete and total mess. "Sorry I was late..." Blood dripped from his nose and his nice shirt was lightly torn.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2920180 "KEVIN?! What the fuck happened? Come in hurry!" Leah tossed away the whip and pulled Kevin in.

2958782 "I'm fine... the bloody nose is from seeing you like... this." He looked upon her figure and was instantly turned on. With his adrenaline still pumping through his system, he looked at her and smiled. "Had I known you'd look like this I would've came earlier." He licked his bloody lips.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2958817 Leah reached back for the whip. "Be honest or I'll use this on you.

"What... I'm being honest." He moved a hand to her cheek. "I could never lie to a beautiful face like that."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2958942 Leah grinned and gave the ship a tense flick, striking Tevin's rear. "Explain the clothes then!"

((Explain then magic healing sex))

2959213 "Was caught on a fence on the way here, sweetie." Kevin looked at her and shook his head. "Look lovely ... I'm here now... that's all that matters." Kevin sat down and smiled.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2959377 "tell me or I'll pull out the strap-on on your ass." ((You clack just make something up,,, Or take it up the butt.))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2959377 ((sorry I'm still trying to figure out what you like. Btw, gotta get some rest for tomorrow, night.))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15