Comments ( 430 )
  • Viewing 351 - 400 of 430

Well, I'm not really all that good with canon characters, but if you think Twilight would work then I'd have no reason to argue. Do you have any other ideas for ponies that might smitten her?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2793637 again, the pony would have to initiate that level of the relationship, but I'm also considering the rest of the mane six, the major fannon characters, and considering just making a OC.

Hmm... I think making an OC might be your best bet, or at least, in my opinion

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2793751 if you'd write for it you could make one!

But I'm not a good writer... Maybe we could just toss some ideas around and see what sticks?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2794129 what do you like to do when you aren't with me here?

Nothing really... I'm a pretty boring person.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2794689 you have to have something! Do you play VGs? Read?

If there is anything I recall it... I just sit here staring at my computer screen... I used to write a bit, until I realized I sucked at it.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2795088 YOU DO NOT SUCK *kisses you for emphasis!*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2795088 your character would be someone likely to interact with a stranded flotilla. Farmers for food, civil workers from the government, xenobiologists, etc!

Hmm... What about her personality? What should she be like in terms of that?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2795989 I don't know. Somewhat aggressive, but not dominating.

Hmm... Maybe a little down to earth, so to speak?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2796147 if you want to be. The stranded flotilla will need food supplies as well as some coal or oil to convert into energy.

...What do you want her to be like, generally? Looks, personality, race, etc.

Do you have any ideas or preferences for her aside from possible professions?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2796332 I have no preference, but only if you want to write them.

I can't write... But I'm willing to help talk you through it.

Hmm, just wondering, but have you planned out how they might get acquainted yet?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2796485 Skissera won't know there is a way back, and will have to plan for staying in the long term. Somewhere in there they meet. and meet again, and eventually said pony asks her out. It may be Rainbowdash (for making weather)
or Applejack (they need seed crop)
or rarity (... for reasons)
or Pinkie Pie (because Pinkie Pie)
or Twilight (because she will lose her shit over the interdimensional stuff)
or Fluttershy (because she isn't racist)

Hmm... I still think making an OC would be your best bet, but that doesn't mean, of course, that canon characters shouldn't be involved as well.

She will need someplace to sleep/live, yes? Why not build something off of that?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2796687 The ships will be in one piece... the whole squadron is trapped with her! Ships and all. They will sleep on the ship, and the ships have artificial gravity.

So it just won't be able to fly and stuff like that? Hmm... That's quite the feat... Crashing a whole ship into the countryside...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2797284 it's a whole flotilla of ships, and they can fly. The distance they are traveling is between dimensions, and the device and the "leaper" (a device designed to leap several dimensions at once) fries their way home.

Huh... So what, they're just docked in a large plot of land or hovering overhead ominously over some city or town?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2797357 some might be scouting nearby systems, but they are probably over a large valley in the beginning.

Hmm... Can they cloak?

kk, just wondering... So let's go over this, Skissera needs to meet somepony who she happens to see/interact with on several occasions, which means said pony needs to be near or involved in a resource or something that either her or the flotilla needs consistently, and which can be provided in great amount. During that time they need to form an attachment of some kind that makes Skissera want to see her more for personal reasons, then from there the attachment begins to form into something more... Is there anything else I forgot?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2797787 I was thinking that the pony would initiate things. Skissera doesn't have the anti interspecies romance bias that we do, since Vinland has been multi racial (as in alien races) for about 3000 years, but she is emotionally scarred.

But how would the pony feel about interspecies dating? If she's going to initiate things that might be kinda important...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2798338 Equestria has always been multiracial, and pony differences physically are much greater than any human racial differences... probably weird but not wrong for most.

Well, I mean, the difference between interspecies and interracial is pretty big, but I know what you mean.

Hmm... Would you prefer if the pony is an Earth Pony, or a Pegasus?

Just read your updated version of the story, it's really good!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2803534 Vinland has about 40 ish species, intermarriage has been around for a while.

Either, but Pegasus tends to have easier to write clop.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2803633 hey... sexy!

I'm talking about Equestria though.

Pegasus it is!

Yeah? *snuggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2804161 they have griffons and minotaurs.

*snuggles you sexily* what you up to?

You don't really ever see them in relationships with them though... But whatever.

Nothing much, what about you? *kisses softly*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2805025 I'm just a little horny!

Mmm, well, we never got to do our spy vs. spy thing...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2805755 we could practice again...

If you want to. To be honest. I'm probably a bit rusty since our last RP session...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2805862 as am I... How you wanna do this? Since it's practice any scenario is okay.

I'm not sure... You wanna do it like how we planned out, or change anything?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2806017 hmm... Let's start and see what we think... I totally forgot what we agreed on before...

I forgot too... And I can't find where we discussed it... I think we talked about it via steam... But I remember saying that maybe Frost could get the jump on Bullet this time, attempt to interrogate her and see if she really is a spy, confident she can just erase her memory if she's wrong. Would that work for you?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2806166 sure. But I have an idea. What if frost gets bullet drunk instead and then they fuck and then she tries interrogating bullet.

Alright! Since its just practice I'd have no problem with that. Maybe Frost asks Bullet out to some bar, or maybe even invite Bullet to her apartment for a more... personal, interrogation~?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2806394 we could do it in the group. Bullet has a bottle of wine with her.

Might need to plan it out a bit more... If you want it to be in-group, then that's fine with me.

• Viewing 351 - 400 of 430