Comments ( 430 )
  • Viewing 401 - 450 of 430
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2806748 okay, so bullet gets tipsy, and frost is suspicious right?

Yeah. So, Frost asks Bullet out and plans to interrogate her while she's drunk, but ends up molesting her instead, does that work?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

Alright... So where should they go? Bar? Maybe one of their apartments?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

You should decide! *tackles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2807253 Frosts apartment after they are drunk!

So they go to a bar first? Works for me *huggle snuggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2807439 can we do it tomorrow ?

Yeah, if you wanna

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2807473 *poke*
I flinched in surprise as the loud interjection was cried out by a pony dowmthe street. It caught me by surprise, and was mysterious enough to catch my attention. Thus intrigued, I turned. Thus horrified, I turned back and ran like Tartarus!

Running at full gallop down the street was some fully clothed mare with goggles! I didn't get a good look at her colors, but she was galloping right at me!

I wasted no time kicking my flank into gear, and her charge became a chase. Except, as I mentioned before, I'm not a fast pony. Moments after I sighted her a large weight slammed into me from behind, and me it grabbed me with the force of a octopus.

Not that I've ever been grabbed by an octopus...

I kicked and struggled as I had with pinkie with similar results. This new madmare just wouldn't let go!

"Girls I've caught ze filly!" That was the madmare calling out again. I rolled my eyes at her obvious lost marbles. Seriously, there was no way there were mares going around kidnapping fillies. She had to be some lone but calling out to voices in her hea-

A fifth hoof grabbed me, then another! She wasn't a lone nut. There were a whole bag of pistachios kidnapping me!
((My progress on DCMC!))

Hm, interesting, can't wait to see more! *huggles*

So I was thinking... maybe after the drunken sexy times between Frost and Bullet, the next morning Frost could tie her up and proceed with the slightly more rough interrogation, then Bullet breaks free and turns the tables on her?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2813604 sure. Btw, bullet is waiting in the new FESTIVUS thread.

Really? Could you give me link to it plz? *snuggles*

*nuzzles* Love you

That's a beautiful drawing Vikinga, it looks amazing :twilightsmile:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2823250 I'm gonna dedicate it to you too!
ohh and I took the improved pony personality quiz

http://www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/?q=OTY1M3w5MzgwNjg

Aww, you're too sweet... *kisses you softly*

dis be me

Read your new chapter... It's really nice! :pinkiehappy::yay:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2823727 apparently no one else noticed.

*hugs tightly* Just don't worry about it Vikinga...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2827090 I just want more comments, ya know?

I know, I know... Want me to help advertise you and your stuff?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2827095 I know this sounds ... arrogant? Rude? Whatever, but I would be thankful if you did.

It really isn't... Don't think about it it that way. I just want you to be happy Vikinga, and for that I'd do just about anything.

I sent you a reply in the festivus thread, if you still wanna do the spy vs. spy thing...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

You rock more! *huggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2829404 hmm... what should the illustration for my next chapter be?

What do you plan on happening in the next chapter?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2829556 Rarity uses Scribble like a dress up doll, scribble is not amused. I'm already trying to draw her in a cute dress, but it keeps messing up. There might be some shadier moments when Rarity takes away her pack to dress her up.

If you're still having trouble drawing ponies, you could try looking up some tutorials or something?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2829984 Fade, I can draw ponies. The digital Scribble is a tracing of a drawn scribble. It just I'm not good every time I draw.

Practice makes perfect! *hugs and kisses*

Hey... So do you think w could do an alternate version of the spy vs. spy where Frost and Bullet really are enemies, here... Just for sexiness' sake?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2848719 sure, but let's finish our current sexy scene.

Yeah... It's just, I kinda want to see them be a bit more... Violent, towards each other, is all...

btw, its your turn.

*hugs and kisses*

Hey sexy!

• Viewing 401 - 450 of 430