Comments ( 69 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 69
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2074711 ive been better, this weekend is college weekend. I'm considering 3 degrees right now.

Graphic Design
Clinical Psychology
Industrial Design.

you?

Hmm... Interesting...

For me, nothing's been really out of the ordinary. Same pointless stuff as usual...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2074822 what would you like to do when you grow up?

Don't know... Maybe write or something... I've heard I'd make a great engineer from most of my math and science teachers... Maybe I'd go down that road... But like I said, I really don't know.

...Would you like to RP anything?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2074913 hmm... I'm up for something sweet or dirty between Scribble and Red. Or something sweet or sexy between you and me... or... we could create a two person rp in the m/m group

I wouldn't mind doing something romantic... Sexy is always good... Maybe try new characters... I don't know... Hmm...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2074988 sexy is nice, and I had a few ideas... but would you be comfortable with taking the lead?

I would also like to do it in the m/m group if that is okay.

U-uhh... I don't know... What kind of stuff did you have in mind?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2075138 I think I would come over to your house, and then... some sort of romance thingy. I didn't really think it through all the way yet, but there was a distinct possibility of sex happening.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2075138 talking, eating, kissing, bucking. in that order if it is a normal date. though we might make it a romantic friends becoming more, or we could do S&M.

W-we would be ponies right? And what would be the pretense, would beforehand we be just friends but eventually it somehow escalates?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2075170 *I lean in and whisper* if you want. The pretense would either by a couple, or two friends. You, would either be visiting my house for a dinner date, or to ask me out.

I-I think that might work... Would we be our ponified selves, or should we use some OCs?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2075279 hmm... I wouldn't mind being me, Viking Hoof not Vikinga though.

Alright... I guess I could play as Fade then... Okay, I think we can most certainly do this :twilightsmile:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2075357 so, are we dating yet or still friends?

I think just friends would work fine, it would definitely make it more awkward when I ask you out. :twilightsheepish:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2075434 I can't wait! want me to starT?

Yes please :twilightsmile::pinkiesad2:

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 69