Comments ( 49 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 49
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

The morning greets you softly as does a strangely warm feeling. You just had the most wonderful dream. You stop suddenly as the pleasure from your dream continues unabated by your newfound conciousness. Surprised and confused, you throw the sheets off and fine me suckling tenderly on your morning wood.

((0_0))

"Wh-... Vikinga... What are you..." I ask, both dazed and confused at you. I let out a throaty moan as my head arches back.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1991230 (( continuance of discussion's sexy part))

I blush brighter than the sun as I realize you have awoken. With a loud pop I pull my lips off your shaft.
"I'm so sorry master! I-I just couldn't wait any longer."

"You couldn't even bother to wake me..." I say as I wipe the last of the sleep from my eyes My dick was sill very much hard.

((What gender and species are you?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1991247 ((this is a continuation of our last sexy thread))

I look away ashamed. " I-I'm sorry master."

((Are you angry in a sexy way yet?))

((Ah, so you're futa...))

"Well, you should be... If you wanted to get fucked you could have just woke me up, otherwise you should have just let me sleep"

((I think I might need to be a bit more 'angry' before this can really start *wink*))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1991264 ((I thought we were both male...))

"Sorry." I mumble a tad disgruntled and leave to make breakfast

((He he, well waiting till tomorrow ought to do it. Night.))

((Wait... Oh that one! Okay, gotcha, my bad))

((Well, you see you later, night :twilightsmile:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1991273 the sound of sizzling bacon reaches your ears very shortly. A signal that breakfast was on its way.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I set my feet on the edge of the bed as the familiar sound fills my ears and smile brightly. I say hello to the morning as I leave for the kitchen.

((Sorry...))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1995431 You enter the kitchen and find me naked with nothing but a apron on. "H-hey"

I blush brightly as I turn away. "Uhh... Morning hon" I look back at you with a slight smile. "Nice apron"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1995593 *I groan in frustration. Twice I had tried and he still wasn't fucking me! I was completely out of ideas on how to get spanked*

I walk up behind you and inspect what you were cooking. I rest my head lightly next to yours and sigh.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1995839 "I'm not very good at making you angry" I admit softly.

I giggle and kiss your cheek. "Of course you're terrible at that. You're too sweet to be angry at..." I put my arm around your shoulder and look down. "Umm... Dear, I think breakfast is burning..."

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1995936 "shit!" I pull the bacon out of the fire, just barely avoiding to burn myself or you with the hot grease.

Luckily the bacon is still more than edible.

"he he, sorry"

I jump back slightly to avoid getting burned from the grease or the pan. Seeing that neither of us were hurt, I let out a sigh of relief. I smile back up at you, my eyes trailing from your legs, to your torso (both of which were barely covered by the apron), and finally up to your soft but dazzling eyes. "It's alright." I go get us some plates from the nearby cupboards and set them at the table. Just as I walk about the kitchen I get a good view of your plush rump. I stair for a few seconds before taking my attention back to the bacon.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1996295>>1996295 *the eggs are the next to finish and this time they aren't seared. I pass them to you along with your salt. I kiss you softly on the cheek before turning away to finish the orange smoothie*

I begin placing them tentatively on each plate with a spatula alongside the bacon. I eagerly wait for you to finish with the smoothies.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1996541 the smoothie is ready and I pass it to you cheerfully.

"m-master.... can I finish what I started before you woke up... Im kinda hungry"

I chuckle nervously as I put down the glass. "W-well... I guess so... B-but what about breakfast?" I shuffle my feet about anxiously.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1996660 *I ignore your comment and crawl under the table, moments later the apron flutters out from below. The next sensation you feel is my hot breath on you sensitive skin*

"W-w-w-well... I guess since you're already down there..." I fumble at my pants as I try to get them off. Looks like breakfast would have to wait...

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1996704 the pants come free as does the underwear. The next thing you know I'm sucking softly on your growing head, and sending moans down your shaft.

((:fluttershyouch: I want to be spanked, but you're to nice to give me one..))

((I don't really know how we'd be able to let that happen in this situation... I wouldn't mind doing that, but in this context I don't see how that would happen :ajsleepy:))

((You still want to continue this? :pinkiesad2:))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1996815 ((if you want to. I just want to feel needed for the most part.))

Of course I need you... I'm just not really up for NSFW right now I guess, but if you want to try something different though I'd be up for that.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1996930 ((umm... do you have minecraft for PC?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1996984 :ajsleepy: it's lots of fun. I think you'd like it/

I know I would, but my computer can't play it :fluttercry:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1997172 ((why not?))

Lots of reasons, the main being that its a piece of shit, and I don't have the money needed to do anything about it. I'm hoping to get my sisters laptop for Christmas though, and I do have a lot of friends who'd be willing to get me a free account, so maybe then... :ajsleepy:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1997520 ((yo so lucky! In saving everything to get a account for Cute Scribble.))

Well, my sister's laptop is fairly old, and needs a new battery, so I'm probably going to have to put quite a lot of money into it if I want to play games like that on it... Have you ever heard of a game called League of Legends?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1997649 yeah, but I avoid games like that. I'm not very good at that.

K, just wondering.

*sneaks up behind you*
*Hug attack!*

Hey... How are you doing? *snuggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2009162 *snuggles back* I'm freaking out inside, got something major due the day after tomorrow.

Heh, I know the feeling... Grades are being locked tomorrow for me, so I'm having to scramble to not fail.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2009270 :raritydespair: I WANT TO HELP YOU!

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2009270 :raritydespair: I WANT TO HELP YOU!

*kiss* You're so sweet... But I'll be fine... Hopefully. Just worry about yourself for now. :twilightsmile:

*hugs tightly*

I miss RPing with you... :fluttershysad:

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

2011732 me too. We should try to start a simple rp group.

Maybe... I gtg now. We can talk about it later.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 49