Comments ( 402 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 402

((Let's just say 22))

The twins groaned in jealousy as they were forced to watch the young colt get fucked. Eventually, Red couldn't take it anymore. Getting up on her shaking hooves, Red walked over to her student, and forced him to down her entire plastic cock.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3152056 ((front or back?))

((front))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3152090 Adorabella grunted as he was forced to take the clit flesh covered rubber to the hilt, but the cum cock had prepared him for-

Adorabella shuddered as he came with the telekinetic cock thrusting wildly. This time the enchanted cum floated over his face, and coated it messily.

Blue stared with a mixture of jealousy and shock as her sister moaned wildly. The sounds Adorabella made while he choked on Red's cock drove both mares insane. "O-oh sis..." Red moaned as she forced Adorabella to take a few more inches of her clit-cock. "You gotta try this..." Blue couldn't help but gape at Red, but her resistance was slowly diminishing.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3152191 Adorabella's tears were blinked away as he started to swallow on the clit, the tightening and pull of his throat making the clit twitch. Then, as if on a whim, every spilled drop of cum levitated up and began painting him inch by inch, starting with the head. It made it all the way to his shoulders before it ran out.

Just as Red reached her climax in a fit of moans and screams, Blue found herself at the breaking point. At once she found herself making a mad dash for Adorabella's bottom, fumbling her member inside drunkenly, groaning in pleasure as Red did before.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3152257 Adorabella started swallowing the mare cum spraying false cock, but choked as a new one was thrust into him. The heat was becoming crazy, and Adorabelka had to force himself to breathe through his nose and start swallowing again.

Then, with a new squeal, the coltificatio. Wore off and he was a vampire filly again.

Neither mare could be bothered to notice as the immense heat from their loins refused to give way. As their thrusts into the now once again filly synchronized , the two sisters soon found themselves tonge kissing over Adorabella.

((Hey... You're birthday's coming up soon, right?))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

*hugs* Mmm... I should do something for you... Maybe showing you what I look like could be your birthday present?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3153654 that'd be cool!
3152649 Adorabella's eyes rolled back as a spare hoof began teasing her own clit while she was shiskebabed by the two mares.

((I'll make it happen then *kiss*))

The two sisters moaned into each other's mouths as their hooves brushed and pulled lightly at the now mare's mane as they rhythmically pressed in and out of her orifices. It didn't take long for Blue to follow after her sister in orgasm.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3153743 Adorabella shivered as the strange and new feeling of marecum filling her up hit her senses. Then, and to her surprise, she was teleported to a spot about a foot away.

"H-*cough*-uh?"

The sisters fell on top of each other as the thing they were leaning on poofed off of their cocks. "H-huh..." Red mumbled, still on cloud nine from her most recent orgasm. "...What happened?"

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3154238 Another spell hit Chains, bringing him awake, than a spell hit all three adults dispelling the changes in physiology and lust.

Chain groggily awoke from his spell induced sleep, just as thee strapons the twins were wearing vanished from sight. All three blushed as they glimpsed back at the young pony whose innocence they destroyed.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3155242 "That was... AWESOME!" Adorabella gave a short and tired hop of joy.

heya, taking a test right now

So, watcha wanna do naow? *huggle snuggles*

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3156236 I just published a new story and DCMA has a new chapter .

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3156236 hey, log in to minecraft

Just read both... The new story is something else... Really interesting, I wanna see where you go with it... And the new chapter, quite the twist! Now, how long until Red joins the herd? :raritywink::rainbowkiss::trollestia:

Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Mar 29th, 2014
Comment posted by F4D3 deleted Mar 29th, 2014
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3156779 hmm... maybe?
3156781 others seem to be on the fence on the new story.
3156883 okay

So, how are you doing? *snuggles up to you*

And don't worry about the story, it's just, when you go and do a new genre like that, people tend be a tad skeptical cuz it's not what their used to.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3157006 they're* sorry... but I'm really tired of their they're there mistakes.

Well, I'm tired of then than mistakes~ :twilightsmile:

Hey... Could I get your opinion on this:

Off the coast of Tampal lights flicker and wade under the dense dark of night, the stars looking down over the world’s practices, further illuminating an otherwise dim sight, for the beacons do not reach the shore. A storm is coming, and preparations must be made.

The waves surged and crashed against the walls of the island city as it made its descent. In a matter of moments the barrier would be let down and the entire city would be swallowed by the ocean’s gaping mouth. Sure enough, the lights and beacons soon gave way just as the final docking area was sealed off, and the entire city was blanketed in black, save for a small blinking light atop the tallest tower in the center of the city. But in time that light, too, would diminish to the flowing walls of the ocean as they collapsed around the city, leaving only the small ding of the beacon to vibrate the ocean floor.

From above the small hole in the ocean soon grew smaller, and then swirled shut, the furious tides giving way once again to the calming seas of the southeastern continent.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3157102 interesting

just I have no idea what's going on.

meh

Hey, I have an idea: If you do end up putting Red into the story, why not make her the new antagonist? Like, maybe her and Derpy/Platinum could be rivals for Scribble's affection! Or something

Umm, by that, do you mean I didn't good job of explaining it... Or is there just not enough information there for you to really get it?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3157264 it was either a reference to WWII era pacific coast nightly black outs (so that jap bombers couldn't see cities).. or of a horrible storm knocking out a city's power... or just a really poetic storm.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3157254 you'd have to help write red.

Was what you could get from it written well?

Do you like the idea?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3157366 yeah... very dark but that last tower shined brightly.

I do... to be honest I needed minor conflicts to spread the major ones through.

Well, you can always just think up wacky scenarios that Scribble might get herself in. Of the mane six, who has she not been introduced yet to?

*hugs and kisses* So watcha wanna do now?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3158710 *hug* what would you be up to?

Anything and everything, I suppose. How do you like my new temp avatar?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3158872 pretty, reminds of of spice and wolf

Alright, so what do you want to do? I'm assuming you got your computer back since you were playing minecraft yesterday... Maybe Borderlands? Or some more RP?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3158955 hmmmmmmm

I've been formulating another (yes another) story for about a month now. It starts out with just hints at what's coming, a star like object strikes canterlot's cliff forcing a suburb to be evacuated while the cliff is repaired. ((this is detailed out in a highly sophisticated (and terrible stupid) newspaper run by the rich who try to indirectly threaten the suburb's residents into selling out.)). Then there is a article about how the meteor that damaged the Crystal Palace has been confirmed to NOT be an attack, but that residents for the area at risk (if the castle collapsed) should expect a few weeks for repairs. THen, some more articles about how a oil spill in the countryside has left an unimportant field or two uninhabitable while they clean up. Maybe something about... something.

then a chapter in which ponies are shocked as evacuated areas are suddenly surrounded by a shield and storm clouds, the princesses trying to break in.

THEN A HUGE ASS INSECTOID ALIEN STRETCHES OUT OF THE SHIELD, but before it can break through BAM its head explodes.

Then, the action chapter as humans fight the swarm incursion within the shield. Street battles with armored vehicles.

Most end victoriously, but a explosion knocks out one woman and her transponder. and she is left behind, unnoticed, when the fleet jumps away.

Then, first contact.

Hmm, would this be a vinlandverse story? Or is it something else entirely?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3159001 Vinlandverse Prime, not tertiarus (the one with the Vinland in Equiss))

Cool, to be honest, I still kinda want to see what would happen if we were to crossover our verses, but this idea seems interesting, and I wouldn't mind seeing what you'd do with it.

So... What's up?

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

3159167 we still could. the story could be set in the same verse as yours with ponies in your story being affected by the events in mine, and our characters meeting.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 402