PonyEarthVerse 622 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

This is exactly as it says on the tin: I apologize for the idiotic actions which occurred approximately 11 weeks ago.

I'm just writing this here so that all who did not catch it on the IRC that time ago can know it now.

Hope
Group Admin

Besides not being allowed in a leadership position, I wouldn't mind if you were still part of the group. Maybe you could find another pony to play and get some practice in.

Yeah. Thank you.

I was just really, really mad, and I'm not normally like that in real life. I wish I could go back and stop this all from happening...

By the way, when I said I'm not like this in real life? Well, I meant that I'm as quiet as Fluttershy, except around friends where I act like Rainbow Dash, as loving of animals as Fluttershy (to the point where I don't want to hurt even a single ant), and last but not least, I wouldn't say I was as kind as Fluttershy, but I love my parents, little brother and dog, and give them good night kisses, or nuzzles in the case of my dog.

I might like to try out Big Mac, or possibly Spike, even if you keep me out of canon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3