Alternate Universe Roleplaying Group 52 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
LeonRojo
Group Contributor

So I received an E-Mail from a friend of mine the other day, Eduardo, or as you may know him, Iron Galley, asked me to join this group to give the following copy-pasted announcement. I'm terribly sorry if this is spam of any kind, or if I am breaking some rule. I'm just doing a friend a favor.

Hello, everyone, and thanks a bunch for helping keep the group alive during my absence. First of all, yeah, it is a permaban, and no, I won't say why. Second of all, the group ain't dead yet, bros. Not while I'm alive (contrary to popular belief, bans don't kill a user! :pinkiegasping:). Third of all, Craterfist am I glad to have named you admin before tehuberbanofdoom! You have just become the passageway through which I shall enact my glory upon you all, peasants! Leon too, but Craterfist now acts as supreme overlord while I'm deaded.

Okay. First of all, I can't ask Leon to continue the Roleplay threads I left unfinished, as it would put too much on him, but, I can ask him to post here often, as well as update the current species and races to add a few more things. So yeah, the group's alive. Though I can't say the same for many others of my now abandoned groups...

Anyway. This place is one of the things I regret leaving the most, and I know it has so much potential too. So I won't let it die. Keep the fight going, gentlepones! For honor! For glory! For our weird universe! FOR MORDOR!!!

Okay no. Whatevs. Just get playing kiddos. :derpytonguehoweverthisisdone?!:

He also forgot to mention a few things in his message, which he told me via steam later on. He's planning:

A Pacific Rim Kaiju Faction.

Some "bigass" robots to match.

A faction for "The Clown Prince of Crime." Whatever that means.

A sea pony faction, and something about Fallout New Vegas meets Skyrim.

He's an odd fellow, but a friend anyway. Thank you for your time, and once again, sorry if I am breaking any rules or spamming. This was done as a favor. Thank you.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Craterfist now acts as supreme overlord while I'm deaded.

A faction for "The Clown Prince of Crime."

I expect a lot of booze and hookers to match such a luxurious faction.

LeonRojo
Group Contributor

1446212 1446232

I will post Iron's updates as he sends them to me. I'll also be moving the species list to a story on my page, so that I can keep updating it easily as he goes about adding to it. I'll also post here sometimes, despite what he said, I think I can handle one or two of his RPs, though I can't guarantee anything.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5